+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jeff - BB11

Re: Jeff - BB11

They are a cute couple. It's nice to know they are still together.

They are most definitely together!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Aww, LOVE them! And love that they're still together.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3951481;
    They are most definitely together!!!
    Have you spotted them around?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3951775;
    Have you spotted them around?
    My daughter works with her sister, so I get bits and pieces of info when I ask her. I believe Jordan's mother went to visit Jeff's family not too long ago in Chicago. Someone asked what Jordan is doing now while Jeff is in the new reality show. I know she is back at work at the hair salon, but don't know if she is taking any summer courses at our community college. My daughter thought she probably was. Did get a chance to see both of them at the office where her sister and my daughter work one lunch hour, but that was when they were both finally allowed to get away from all the publicity of BB. The new BB won't be the same without them!

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3951884;
    My daughter works with her sister, so I get bits and pieces of info when I ask her. I believe Jordan's mother went to visit Jeff's family not too long ago in Chicago. Someone asked what Jordan is doing now while Jeff is in the new reality show. I know she is back at work at the hair salon, but don't know if she is taking any summer courses at our community college. My daughter thought she probably was. Did get a chance to see both of them at the office where her sister and my daughter work one lunch hour, but that was when they were both finally allowed to get away from all the publicity of BB. The new BB won't be the same without them!

Thanks for the information! It sounds like things are really going great with them. I will miss them on Big Brother this season also, but did you hear Jordan will be doing an hour show with Super Pass for Big Brother 12? Once a week she will give her thoughts about the hg's and things going on in the house. Jeff still will be working on a CBS show ATWFF like you said so that is good to hear. I bet Jordan will be moving to Chicago when he gets back.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3951956;
    Thanks for the information! It sounds like things are really going great with them. I will miss them on Big Brother this season also, but did you hear Jordan will be doing an hour show with Super Pass for Big Brother 12? Once a week she will give her thoughts about the hg's and things going on in the house. Jeff still will be working on a CBS show ATWFF like you said so that is good to hear. I bet Jordan will be moving to Chicago when he gets back.
    Yes, I had read that about Jordan doing the show with Super Pass. It will be fun to hear her thoughts on the hg's. You know they will be funny!!! I do hope Jordan will move to Chicago to be with Jeff.

It looks like she's lost the weight she gained in the BB house. She looks fantastic! I love these two and hope they make it the distance. I'd love to see some little clones of them running around in a few years! LOL
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I vote to bring Jeff back into the house.

I went back and looked at what everyone said about him at first. How quickly most of us changed our mind!!

I love going back and seeing how wrong my first impressions were. I called him bland. Bland!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread