+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jeff - BB11

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Jeff - BB11

"hopes one day to find his perfect mate, and is looking for someone who is fun, beautiful and looks great just hanging around the house. He wouldn't mind a "showmance" with one of his fellow Houseguests if she fits his criteria"

Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3959545;
    I love going back and seeing how wrong my first impressions were. I called him bland. Bland!
    What were we thinking? He was one of the most entertaining HG's ever...lol

And it looks like he found exactly what he was looking for...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3959551;
    "hopes one day to find his perfect mate, and is looking for someone who is fun, beautiful and looks great just hanging around the house. He wouldn't mind a "showmance" with one of his fellow Houseguests if she fits his criteria"

I remember people getting upset at the "looks great just hanging around house". Well Jordie looks great doing just about anything. He found the right gal!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ammango;3951277;

Oh my. I just noticed the name on the restaurant menu! Small, casual, neighborhood place, with great Italian food, and I drive past it several times a week!

I've been there for dinner and if I and ran into them I'd probably end up with my chin in the ravioli from shock. !

ETA ... I presume the man in the other photo is Jeff's Dad? He looks very familiar too.
    Last edited by echo226; 07-02-2010 at 04:11 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3555826;
    First impression based on pic alone and not reading the bio: I think that Jeff is the all around good guy. He'll be sweet and he's certainly cute. He's my eye candy so far and he's likely to be the first to have a bromance (probably with Casey or Ronnie), showmance (with Jordan maybe?)...or both. At this point, I'd say he's my favorite guy.
    Going back to the beginning ...I'd say stacerace called this one right on every level Hmmmm.....stace if you're out there, any ideas on who I should pick for the win in my office pool this season ?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

To the Point

Anybody know when and where these pictures are from? The most recent ones that were posted?

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3960101;
    Anybody know when and where these pictures are from? The most recent ones that were posted?
    Quote Originally Posted by ammango;3951277;

As to the where, as per my post a couple up from here, I know the restaurant is absolutely in Park Ridge, IL, which is a northwest suburb of Chicago. The restaurant us on the corner of Talcott and Canfield, and addresses on one side of Canfield are Park Ridge and the other side Chicago. Park Ridge is also close to Norridge, IL where Jeff is from. That's why I was guessing that the man in the other photo is Jeff's Dad, and based on the style of the house, they are probably standing in front of Jeff's family home. My guess is also that the photo's are taken recently.
    Last edited by echo226; 07-02-2010 at 02:06 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Jeff is going to be on a new show this summer. He is going to be the host of "Around The World For Free in 100 days" so the other guy in the pic with Jeff and Jordan is Zsolt and he is the camera man for this new show! BTW the fans are a HUGE part of the new show he is going to be on it starts July 26th ! I am so excited to see more of him
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

There is a new thread set up in Other Reality Shows for specific talk about Jeff's new gig:

Around the World for Free - Season 2 w/Jeff Schroeder
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3959845;
    Oh my. I just noticed the name on the restaurant menu! Small, casual, neighborhood place, with great Italian food, and I drive past it several times a week!

I've been there for dinner and if I and ran into them I'd probably end up with my chin in the ravioli from shock. !

ETA ... I presume the man in the other photo is Jeff's Dad? He looks very familiar too.
    The man in the photo with Jeff and Jordan is Zsolt....he's the cameraman/editor from Jeff's new show.....they're standing in front of Jeff's parents house.....the restaurant is Nonna Silvia's in Park Ridge...... I posted twitter links for the new show and new pics in the Around the World For Free thread mentioned above.
    Last edited by ammango; 07-23-2010 at 06:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread