+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jordan - BB11

Re: Jordan - BB11

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;3665252;
    She isn't that dumb at all, she reads people better than any other houseguest in there. She's playing a social game and it's working. For someone who had no idea of the game at all other than seeing some tapes before entering, she's doing great learning as she goes along. Plus she's just so endearing and isn't playing nasty like the other females.
    I totally agree with this. I don't think Jordan is dumb. She made some very smart decisions, and even saw through Natalie's manipulations. Her southern drawl and usually sweet demeanor (except for chest-bumping Russell) gives off a "dumb" vibe, but I think she's got more upstairs than people think. Also, as you said, she was playing a social game - not a bad idea in BB, where there's so much nastiness and animosity going on. It worked for her, so more power to her!

Premium Member

Jordan is now on twitter:

BBJordanLloyd: HEY!! YALL ITS JORDAN!!..shannon and bob help me set this up. Bare with me still learning. this is GUCCI!!

How cute is that! She is a sweetie! I hope we hear something about Jeff from time to time too!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3709533;
    How cute is that! She is a sweetie! I hope we hear something about Jeff from time to time too!
    According to a poster at JU, Jeff also learned how to twitter but hasn't come up with his tweety name as of yet. Don't mind me, don't know how to do it or want to do it, but it is Gucci!

Premium Member

Both Jeff and Jordan have filmed a part for the soap the Bold and The Beautiful. Not sure when it will air yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3710100;
    Both Jeff and Jordan have filmed a part for the soap the Bold and The Beautiful. Not sure when it will air yet though.
    October 27th I believe.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3709539;
    According to a poster at JU, Jeff also learned how to twitter but hasn't come up with his tweety name as of yet. Don't mind me, don't know how to do it or want to do it, but it is Gucci!
    Hope Jeff gets on Twitter soon. Jordan hasn't tweeted since then.

Forgive me if this question has been asked, but did Jordan ever explain or get asked why her and her brother are named after Chicago Sport Stars?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I didn't know they were
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Premium Member

Cute pic of Jeff and Jordan he is visiting her in South Carolina where they are attending a wedding.

+ Reply to Thread