+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jordan - BB11

Re: Jordan - BB11

Maybe, she'll be another Natalie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3538337;
    Maybe, she'll be another Natalie!!!!
    Remember she won't "bugger" on TV...but you never know about the other things Natty did to Matty!! EWEWWWWWWWWWWW

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Why do they have to recruit! Its not like NO ONE is applying! Give it to someone who WANTS to be on the show!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3538450;
    Why do they have to recruit! Its not like NO ONE is applying! Give it to someone who WANTS to be on the show!
    ITA!! But this way they have control of the type of people they want in the house. I'm sorry, but I don't want the people that TPTB have in mind...I want REAL people!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3537974;
    What??!!!
    That's what she calls sex or that's what she calls television?

She won't have sex on tv because grandad's watching.
    So she'd otherwise have sex on tv with people she barely knows if gramps agreed to turn the channel?
    I don't see how gramps watching the broadcast should be a bugger-inhibiting factor. As long as good ole' grandpa doesn't get the feeds, Bunny here can still do the nasty in the house. As I'm sure she will. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3537223;
    Her occupation is unknown? So she shows up every day at work clueless? If she is currently unemployed, why not just put that? I doubt she's a spy or something and so can't reveal her true occupation.
    I think she is a waitress in Matthews, NC and definitely not a spy.
    Last edited by Coco46; 07-02-2009 at 08:48 AM.

um, how bout "not having sex on tv" because it's not a respectable thing to do

so if gramps wasn't watching ..you would consider it

Jordan is confident that no matter what happens in the game, she will stay the same sweet person she’s always been.
    i'm gonna remember this ^ statement for when her "friends" turn on her and conspire to evict her

FORT Fanatic

Hey Jordan, I want you to win. If you need to "bugger" to win, I will hope gramps isnt watching.

I wonder if she ever bothered to look up the definition of and usage of the word "bugger".
    Why can't she just say "sex"? It's so ludicrous.
    She annoys me already.
    I hope that comment was in response to a question, rather than something she just decided to say.

It really is incredibly lazy of the casting department to recruit people for the show, imo.
    I doubt they were so short on 22 year waitresses in the applicant pool that they needed to go out and find one.

She looks older than 22 to me.
    I think she has a pretty face and it's nice to see her look natural without being caked in a ton of make-up that she doesn't need.
    She didn't get the memo about bleaching being very ageing though. (Brits use the 'e')
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3539692;
    It really is incredibly lazy of the casting department to recruit people for the show, imo.
    I doubt they were so short on 22 year waitresses in the applicant pool that they needed to go out and find one.
    It's also lazy to me that two-thirds of the cast are from California. Could they not find anyone from all those whistle-stop audition tours they took around the country for two months?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread