+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kevin - BB11

Re: Kevin - BB11

I felt so bad for Kevin on the first show - he was all positive and gung-ho until they introduced the high school clique theme, and then he deflated like a balloon. He must have had some pretty bad high school experiences and the jocks are running with the theme. I hope he can bounce back and make some connections with other players.
    Count your blessings!

Yes! Kevin is a game player!

He is strategizing and finally beginning to step a bit. He has played sitting in the backgroun quietly watching, learning who he can and cannot trust etc. I am hoping that he will make things interesting. It would be cool if he won HoH as he wants to put up 2 athletes!!!! Yes finally! Please put up Natalie and Jesse!

as much as he hates Jeff, I would be afraid that would be one of his choices. so. nah. don't want him getting HOH. I don't trust him.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3598962;
    as much as he hates Jeff, I would be afraid that would be one of his choices. so. nah. don't want him getting HOH. I don't trust him.
    He may hate Jeff but feels totally and completely threatened most by the athletic crew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123