+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Laura - BB11

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Re: Laura - BB11

To be honest she has really grown on me haha which is uber suprising! I dont know she actually seems intelligent and have some grasp on whats going on in the game,more so then other in the house lol
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

Refil3d

She does have a bit of brains...
    But she has a terrible strategy... Ronnie is HoH why go talk about him behind his back :O ?

Now Laura is a prime example of why I try not to judge these guys before the show starts. She's a great housemate, and I really don't want to see her get eliminated.

The only time where I'll hate a housemate before the show even starts is if they're like Dan was pre-show. The comments he made were vile. But then it turned out that he only did that to get on the show, and he really wasn't a "woman hater." He turned out to be a good guy.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm going to miss Laura,too. At first I thought she was superficial, but when she finally started talking game, I realized I'd misjudged her. I like Jordan,too, because she seems like a nice person, but I think Laura would be more interesting to watch as far a game playing goes. Too bad.

I like Laura and I'd much rather see them get rid of some of the others, instead of her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345