+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Laura - BB11

Re: Laura - BB11

She's not a threat though.... she has no game, she obviously wants to grab someone and cling to their game. She could be a valuable swing vote and will probably vote with the majority on every eviction to save herself. I can't see her thinking ahead in the game.

I am sure several of the houseguests would like to get rid of her but I think other targets will keep popping up that take more priority. Her best strategy right now IMO would be to not be predictable and let the two sides come to her. Keep her mouth shut, look at her options and don't tell anyone yes or no... appear to be confused about everything and don't take a side (that should be easy for her!)

I thought it was hilarious when she said that girls don't like her because she's pretty.Right.It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she is a vapid windbag with a huge ego?
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

She's not as pretty as she thinks she is obviously...even when Jesse was ignoring her she chalked it up to "him playing schoolboy"....no, he's just not that into you Laura.
    Her mouth ruins her face, something just not right about how her face looks over all.
    her boobs are too big for her body, not a good look. Wish she was on the block, would love to see her leave.
    At least Lydia isn't going anywhere, I like her much better
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

WanderingEchoes

I was laughing hard when Laura said "it's not my fault I have huge boobs". She had to have gotten implants or something, as they definitely look way too big for her body. If that is true, then it IS her fault that they are huge.

Refil3d

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingEchoes;3575316;
    I was laughing hard when Laura said "it's not my fault I have huge boobs". She had to have gotten implants or something, as they definitely look way too big for her body. If that is true, then it IS her fault that they are huge.
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. Those are NOT real boobs... :nono
    it is her fault lol...

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingEchoes;3575316;
    That's exactly what Casey said in his DR clip. "Oh so it's not your fault you chose to get implants?" And I agree, they look way too big for her body.

On a strategic note, I think she will be a future swing voter. Unless she's stupid enough to stick with the Athletes.

Refil3d

if only Laura's brain was as big as her boobs :O

I try not to flip-flop much but I guess I just did with this girl. She has way more game than I thought she had. It's a social game and she stepped and started playing it. I'm impressed that she went with a plan B, I thought she was done.

I like that she is not afraid to stand up to the bully crowd and she speaks the truth AFAIK so far (the opposite strategy of Runnie). She has almost won me over

Refil3d

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3582193;
    I try not to flip-flop much but I guess I just did with this girl. She has way more game than I thought she had. It's a social game and she stepped and started playing it. I'm impressed that she went with a plan B, I thought she was done.

I like that she is not afraid to stand up to the bully crowd and she speaks the truth AFAIK so far (the opposite strategy of Runnie). She has almost won me over
    She doesn't. Laura stated that she made an alliance with the athletes and at the live eviction she broke her alliance with them and voted Chima... and that's called truth? At least Ronnie stayed loyal to the first alliance he made...

Ace

Wanted to hate her, but she's grown on me. Loved that she read Ronnie like a book; that bodes well for her chances in the game.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast