+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Laura - BB11

Re: Laura - BB11

Actually, I have a lot of their friends who very casually refer to their tattos as "tramp stamps." I guess around here, or maybe it's just in the younger-ish age groups, it's a common phrase. I don't think it's any longer a reference of judgement, rather a simple reference that tells exactly the type of tattoo and it's location.

On the other hand, very easily my LEAST favorite. Waaaaaay too Jen for me. And, in my first impression/opinion, she looks and sounds like a total "I'm better than you because I'm pretty" bitch. I think she and neuro-whatever (it's all too new to remember!) Michelle are going to clash big time.

Oh I agree that she and Michelle will most definitely clash personality wise. The very fact that she plans on living in her bikini shows she thrives for any and all kinds of attention she can get. She'll most likely use that as a strategy in her game.. so we'll see.

FORT Newbie

Can't stand her already. Hope she leaves quickly

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpie;3553878;
    Can't stand her already. Hope she leaves quickly
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out lol

WanderingEchoes

Laura looks a lot like Jen from BB8. She seems to think that her looks will take her to the end and win her the money. Unless she starts strategizing and forming alliances, she will probably be one of the first ones to go.

She seems to like flaunting her boobs around, guess she thinks that's her best feature.

I think Laura is starting to freak out a little. Her game plan coming in obviously was to use her looks to manipulate people and win them over. That is not working at all for her and she doesn't have a plan B.

You could tell in the bikini show that she was mad about not getting a better response from the houseguests. If she keeps her mouth shut and doesn't get too desperate for attention (more desperate anyway...) she could fly under the radar for a few more evictions. Maybe she will find some game by then.

Anyway... she is easy not to like, being all one dimensional and everything, but there are others higher on my list to vote out right now. I wouldn't trust her but I would use her and take advantage of her desperation. Throw her a little attention and a few compliments right now and it seems like you would get her vote pretty easily.

Refil3d

Like Kevin said, she is boob city or as I say capital boobs. I want her to stay, they are nice to look at while she's there lol

She is one of my least fav's on this season, I dont see what she does when she looks in the mirror. What she counted on as her game plan, isnt working, she thot everyone would be wow'd by her hotness, no one seems to be. Not one man is interested, not one woman is envious, and I have a feeling she may, in the future given she can afford it, may go for a reduction, because they are far too big for her small frame. she has the strangest mouth or largest teeth, I cant figure it out. her face really isnt pretty at all. but as I was watching BBAD tonight and she was talking of how people in Atlanta will stop and ask to take a picture of her just because of her boobs and --not just because of her 'hotness' --I thought I was going to lose my dinner! She truely believes she is the full package. I think she has offered nothing to this game. I am ready to see her GO!
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Im not a huge fan of hers..her speal on being nervous when she had already gotten her key kinda made me not iking her aha.Oh and i see a mix of Jen and Audrina Patridge from The Hills..yes i spend my Mondays watchnig The Hills..sad..i know lol
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast