Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Natalie - BB11

Re: Natalie - BB11

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;3559058;
    I'm really turned off by Natalie's strategy of lying about who she is. I can see withholding job info/etc. But there is a huge difference in the way people will interact with an 18 year old vs. a 24 year old.
    I agree. I don't really understand this strategy. She said she was trying to appear innocent and nonthreatening.. but the whole 18 year old thing was a bit much. It's a big lie to achieve so little. Besides, Kevin saw right through it. In his diary room clip I remember him saying something along the lines of: "18? Oh please, she looked more like 25." I don't know how long she can keep the 18 year old act up. I have a feeling the truth will out with this lie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What I was trying to see was whether she declined the champagne...you know from the past that BB doesn't let the 18 year olds drink. She's doomed herself to a non-alcoholic summer.

FORT Newbie

Ok, so I know most of you will not believe me.. But I actually met Natalie.
    Here's how it happened:
    I was in Vegas in the beginning of June and played poker a couple of times. I played 1-2 no limit at the Venetian and actually played against Natalie!!
    It took me awhile to realize it when I watched the introduction of the house guests last week. I thought she was from a previous season since she looked so familiar. It wasn't until I read her bio on CBS.com (how she plays poker) that I realized that she was the one I played against in Vegas. She was really nice, flirty and best of all... one wild card!!
    I believe this must of been her sequester? There was another old guy at the table whom she talked to quite a bit through out the night (I played against her for about 2 hours). Could this guy have been her assistant?
    I don't know, but damn she was cute! She said she just graduated collage.. My buddy joked on how he wanted to.... I'll just leave that part out. Anyways, thought I'd share my story =)
    Last edited by burntbrat; 07-16-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Sounds like a believable story to me. How was she at poker? She thinks she is pretty good at it evidently. Did you clean her out?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good question, scoot!!
    And to FORT, BBwannaB! Now, dish!

FORT Newbie

She was alright, I mean, it was only 1-2 table ($1 small blind, $2 big blind)
    If she's as good as she says she is... shouldn't she have been at a 10-20 or even 200-400 table? haha
    Unless she was just there to have fun.. and probably use CBS' money doing so

She entertaining and talked a lot.
    She was a wild card, she'd randomly just throw in $20, and say "yeah I have nothing, lets make this interesting guys!" haha.
    Or leave her cards down and not look at them before the initial flop.
    She was the highlight at the table for sure!
    Even her accent was cute =)

Welcome, BBwannaB (love the name! ). She sounds like she was killing time there...and it seems like she was more fun to be around in real life than she is to watch on the feeds.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Very interesting and cool story for sure! ...I'm still rooting against her

I think Natalie is a an explosion waiting to happen.........I imagine she has quite a temper and am looking forward to seeing her kick some ass,preferably Laura's.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Refil3d

I actually kinda like her. I think she's the only nice one of the bullies. I can't stand Jessie and Russell or Jeff though

Closed Thread