Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Natalie - BB11

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Natalie - BB11

Thanks for taking one for the team Paridy....I couldn't bare to follow her.

Interesting...April 2nd. I'm thinking April 1st would be more fitting!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

LOL!!! I didn't want to follow her either. Not only because I am not a fan...I did not want to add to her numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3716138;
    I think you could be right. Towards the end of the season she made quite a few remarks about kissing girls....she said it about Lydia and Jordan.
    I hadn't heard that part, but am not surprised. I'd be more surprised to see the wedding come to fruition.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think because Natalie was raised by a man and had no female role model she has no feminine qualities. I don't think she is gay she just likes things like compassion...grace...poise...t hings a mom would teach you.

FORT Fanatic

Just listened to the youtube vid of Lydia and Gnat. What was Lydia talking about in reference to the 6 warrants out Gnat has out? Has anyone heard this before and is there any truth to it? I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. I wouldn't be surprised if charges were looked at, at a minimum, when she was conspiring to commit assault against Michelle by talking and discussing putting bleach in her eye contact solution.

My question for anyone out here reading these forums is did Michelle ever find out that Gnat was talking about and/or planning to put bleach in her contact solution? Did Michelle find out that Gnat threw her wedding rings away in the trash, and that production made her pull them back out?

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;3717224;
    Just listened to the youtube vid of Lydia and Gnat. What was Lydia talking about in reference to the 6 warrants out Gnat has out? Has anyone heard this before and is there any truth to it? I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. I wouldn't be surprised if charges were looked at, at a minimum, when she was conspiring to commit assault against Michelle by talking and discussing putting bleach in her eye contact solution.

My question for anyone out here reading these forums is did Michelle ever find out that Gnat was talking about and/or planning to put bleach in her contact solution? Did Michelle find out that Gnat threw her wedding rings away in the trash, and that production made her pull them back out?
    I think Lydia was talking about warrants Natalie said she had before she came in the house for fighting...

I haven't heard Michele say anything about the bleach...but did not listen or watch her interview the other night.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112