+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie -BB11

Refil3d

Re: Ronnie -BB11

Quote Originally Posted by ky.the.artist;3585082;
    Hahaha he totally threw Michele under the bus though and thats his own team mate lol.Hes a shadey one and i dont care for his rat antics lol
    He didn't. Michelle chose to vote for Chima.
    Think logical - why vote off someone from your clique, Michelle's the one who threw Chima under the bus. Michelle told Chima she was safe over and over and over again and then voted for her!

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refil3d;3587222;
    Think logical - why vote off someone from your clique, Michelle's the one who threw Chima under the bus. Michelle told Chima she was safe over and over and over again and then voted for her!
    Yeah,understandable but Ronnie told Michele thats what was going to happen and so she probably figured he'd be voting for Chima as well and he didnt,so even though Michele screwed Chima over Ronnie still screwed Michele over.She couldve easily voted for Braden but im sure she didnt want to go back on what Ronnie and the others were doing..she just didnt want to 'pull a Ronnie',so to speak, thats all aha.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Refil3d;3587222;
    Ronnie led Michele into voting for Chyma so he could stab her in back and be the hero to Jessie. Then he tried to place the blame for his actions on her. There is no way that Michele is a bigger liar & backstabber than Ronnie. He's a WEEE-zehl...

Ronnie reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets. Especially in the no lip upside down mouth part. He's so hilarious looking I laugh everytime I see him on screen.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Ace

Ronnie seemed really likable going in, but he's not spinning his machinations well. And I'm thinking his fatal flaw'll be that he can't keep his mouth shut (dude loves to brag).
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Refil3d

He has a really bad gameplay I thought at first, but now, as the game keeps moving along, I'm like omg he is pure genius! Everything is falling into place perfectly for him!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Refil3d;3594657;
    He has a really bad gameplay I thought at first, but now, as the game keeps moving along, I'm like omg he is pure genius! Everything is falling into place perfectly for him!!
    Not too sure about that.

Are we watching the same show?

Ronnie's gameplay is absolutely the worst. He got way too far ahead of himself. If he'd of played only one side and waited on some of his machinations til 5 weeks or so from now he may have lasted. He is too full of himself and his "pwers of persuasion." unfortunately!

His biggest downfall was that he couldn't keep quiet about his moves, he had to run get approval. He was just wallowing in the glory of telling people how smart he was. And him being HOH, they had to listen.

I remember once before he had admitted to changing his vote, he went back to Jessies team bragging about how he had them all fooled and he was standing on his tip toes and fiddling his fingers, throwing his hands in the air as he spoke. I thought to myself, "This must be what prancing looks like. I always wondered what that was."

+ Reply to Thread