+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie -BB11

Re: Ronnie -BB11

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3537632;
    Six hours a day on video games. Is the wife really just a blow-up doll?

He doesn't look 30....he looks 12.

First voted off?
    Count your blessings!

wow, 6 hours? surprised he still has a wife! I think he will be out quickly.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ok, he and Michele are obviously in a group, but I'm at a loss as to who the 3rd nerd can be.... Chima was suggested but....

I wonder what he's a student of....
    And I agree with the addiction issue... he's really going to find it hard to cope with nothing to read. Maybe if they have a chess board again, and Michele can play....

I predict he will be the first to go crazy in the house sans computer
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3540659;
    wow, 6 hours? surprised he still has a wife! I think he will be out quickly.
    Even before getting to the 6 hour fix, I figured he married himself to a mom, her putting up with that behavior only reinforces my initial thought. I'd really like to see her pic/bio. I wonder what their shared goals are, assuming they possess any, and how they plan to achieve them with him investing over the course of a week as much time playing games as working a full time job?

I don't believe his speech and debating skills are going to help him at all in the house. No one is going to appreciate or set still for that kind of structure. Someone(s) less worthy would and will easily (I'm projecting) evicerate him verbally using their less educated skills assuming he makes the mistake of promoting himself as some word warrior.

FORT Newbie

I am from Parkersburg, well he's from Belpre, OH which is basically five minutes from Parkersburg. I think the producers of the show overdramatize what these people do. He has a job, etc. The producers just didnt let us veiwers know that. Dont count this guy out, I think he could very well be understimated.

I agree that he's underestimated. He's been a fan of the show since season 2 and knows the game.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by amantdechat;3543387;
    I am from Parkersburg, well he's from Belpre, OH which is basically five minutes from Parkersburg. I think the producers of the show overdramatize what these people do. He has a job, etc. The producers just didnt let us veiwers know that. Dont count this guy out, I think he could very well be understimated.
    What kind of job, do you know? Thanks!!

I wonder if, like Dan, he type cast himself by exaggerating the videogaming? Really,who combs his hair like that (or whose wife lets him comb his hair like that?) in this day? It's like the Beauties and the Geeks thing, where some of the geeks are really quite hot under the dorky hair choices. (Not saying he'll turn out to be hot though, but maybe not as dorky as he looks here.)

Ronnie's MySpace:

Ronnie (Ronnie Talbott) | MySpace.com

At the bottom is a picture of his wife - she's actually quite pretty. Whodathunk?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread