+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russell - BB11

Re: Russell - BB11

Quote Originally Posted by ky.the.artist;3574491;
    I dont like this guy AT ALL!Hes just a mini Jessie..just arrogant as can be.And i also have to say..i dont think hes attractive..maybe because im not a fan of the muscles..or the fact that when you look at the body and head comparison its like a marshmellow sitting on top of a pumpkin.Either way he doesnt do it for me and i dont like him..not a fann

His attitude does alot to make him ugly.

first thing i thought after the yelling match on the show last night, my husband said it too: "'roid rage"
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Oh the yelling match was ridiculous!He wanted to demean and deffimate Jeff's character and he came off looking like the biggest a**hole ever.I think he just screwed himself over with that little spectacle because the athletes(excluding Jeff) already had a huge target on their backs and he just made it even bigger.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

Quote Originally Posted by ky.the.artist;3574803;
    Oh the yelling match was ridiculous!He wanted to demean and deffimate Jeff's character and he came off looking like the biggest a**hole ever.I think he just screwed himself over with that little spectacle because the athletes(excluding Jeff) already had a huge target on their backs and he just made it even bigger.
    I couldn't agree more! In fact, I think Russell came out a lot worse from that yelling match than Jeff did. And even worse, there was no cause at all, not even a flimsy excuse Russell could use for why he went off like that. He came outside begging for a fight and just set it off even though Jeff had done nothing wrong and was trying to keep his cool. After that, I believe Russell has become my least favorite out of them all, and yes, that includes Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by AlyCat;3578285;
    I couldn't agree more! In fact, I think Russell came out a lot worse from that yelling match than Jeff did. And even worse, there was no cause at all, not even a flimsy excuse Russell could use for why he went off like that. He came outside begging for a fight and just set it off even though Jeff had done nothing wrong and was trying to keep his cool. After that, I believe Russell has become my least favorite out of them all, and yes, that includes Jesse.

I SOOOO agree with that! He wanted Jeff to 'show/hang himself' through his words when all that stupid fiasco did was 'show/hang' Russell as an ignorant and arrogant jock who himself was also being as disloyal to his clique as he was claiming Jeff was. At least Jeff didn't make an ass out of himself trying to show up any of the other jocks.
    Geeze! I can't wait to see who gets HOH next and what Russell does once he discovers that the Jocks' rein is over for the week and he has already shown everyone what a true dumbass he really is! (He's also shown anyone that didn't already know that Jeff didn't agree with the Jocks that Jeff is pretty much on their side if they put any of the jocks, especially Russell, up on the block!)

Russell makes me actually like Jessie.
    Where do they find these people anyway?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Refil3d

LOL
    I wonder the same d@mn thing. People like russel, it's like omg, where do you get these people CBS?

Ever been to a gym or played in an adult amateur sports league? LOTS of Russells out there, he thinks he is special but he is a dime a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3574615;
    first thing i thought after the yelling match on the show last night, my husband said it too: "'roid rage"

Yeppers, claasic too!

You know how else you can tell that Russell and Jessie are Roider's-listen to their voices an absolute dead give away! Russell has that squeaky sounding high pitched laugh, but Jessie's is by far much worse because his voice is high pitched girlie all the way around. Know why, because the roids have chewed away the DHEA and Testosterone in his body and therefore shrunk his boys too.

I am shocked - shocked, I tell ya - that so many people find this troglodyte physically appealing. Even without knowing his appalling personality, he looks bestial, stupid and violent. If I saw him walking toward me on a darkened street, I would cross to the other side.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast