+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - News & Speculation

Hey Forters!!! I'm ready and waiting for BB 11.

Dusting off my keyboard and brushing up on typing skills.

It seems wayyyyyyyyyyyy too longgggggggggg since we have had a Big Brother. The winter season spoiled me.

See ya soon on the live feed boards!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3512355;
    Hey Forters!!! I'm ready and waiting for BB 11.

Dusting off my keyboard and brushing up on typing skills.

It seems wayyyyyyyyyyyy too longgggggggggg since we have had a Big Brother. The winter season spoiled me.

See ya soon on the live feed boards!
    Great to see you back on the board Snapit Are you planning to transcribe this year? I'm sure Buglover and Arielflies would appreciate the help!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Allison Grodner was interviewed today on the John Jay and Rich show. You can listen to it here. I got these tidbits from Jokers.

- Allison Grodner says that there were alot of interesting people in the house for media day who work in television, print, internet media, etc. "Some fun people, really interesting." She says that the footage will be released shortly. This means we should be seeing the new house soon.

- The entire cast has been chosen. "Everyone is in. We've got a cast, we've got the twist, the new house. It's exciting."

- More on the twist: "I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It is incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That is all I can tell you. There's also something else happening on premiere night that's unprecedented that will be alot of fun. You're going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date." Allison says that she can't release any information about the twist until the cast is in sequester, but as soon as they're under lock and key, all the information will be revealed.

- More on the house: "The house is gorgeous. It's a modern house this season, and we're going green. Eco-friendly." (Eh... I'm not so sure about this, LoL)

- Julie Chen will be hosting all season, despite her pregnancy. Allison jokes that Chenbot's baby will be the surprise 14th houseguest. (Interesting that she mentions 14 houseguests since we've been told there will only be 12...)

Interesting. 13 instead of 12. And there WILL be a twist this season. Hmmm.... Goodness I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 06-20-2009 at 05:44 AM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Well, there has been a rumor for some time that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the twist is that there would be two houses, or at least a "rich" and a "poor" part of the house. I could see Groedner thinking that in a recession, where people are losing their jobs and savings right and left, that this would be a "relatable" twist. But really, who would want to watch that every day? This show is supposed to be an escape from your troubles, not a reminder.

I don't know how true the rumor is, so who knows.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Oh, I hope that's not true. I didn't like it on Survivor, I sure don't want to see it on BB.

It's killing me, waiting on the cast reveal. We need a leak or some rumors or something!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm here...flexing my fingers. I hope I'll be able to participate in feed transcription this year, that was a lot of fun last year. I'm looking forward to viewing a "green" house decor and the new faces. It was such a treat to discover a few players that didn't make me sick last year. Let's do it again. See ya on the boards!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It is great to start seeing some of the old gang showing up on the board. Can't wait till July 9 and the board really starts humming.

I'm super excited!! I hope there will be at least 1 or 2 people that I actually like again this year. Last season was awesome in that the person that I wanted to win actually won...go figure!!

Just read a little sneak peek of what the house supposedly looks like - a jellyfish-filled aquarium, fiber optic sparkly stuff in the walls, a "forest" theme in the kitchen/dining area, and the bathroom looks like a public urinal (?!) with motion sensors on the sinks that only spray little bits of water at a time. Like some of these people haven't been unsanitary enough in the past, they're making it harder to wash your hands. Also, the shower curtain is only big enough to cover one side of the dual shower.

And no washer in the backyard, just a dryer. And a fountain, I think.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I've over the forest theme stuff. Bleh. Little bits of water from the sink? Thats just annoying. And I guess only one person can shower at a time unless they want to be seen? And no washer?!?! Maybe they'll have to win it or something.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread