+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3551857;
    Ok, so I just read that each clique gets a returning houseguest - so that means 4 returning players?? Anyone have more info on that?
    Sounds like a rumor to me. Looks like there is only one spot for a returning HG. But who knows? I'd rather see 4 than 1 if they have to bring back any at all. They should bring back Dick and Kayser. That would be interesting.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe there is only one returning houseguest at a time...they come in sequence? Although if their "clique" has been decimated before they arrive that doesn't bode well.

I hope BB doesn't turn into those Road Rules/Real World shows. Where they have all the old kids come on there. Yea, why don't we bring back all the 60 and over HG's. Have a game to call "Guess the Medication". I'd like to see all new people, no one being brought back in. It gets kind of old.
    JMHO.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar

Why does there always have to be some lame twist? I want a BB that's just normal! (If you can call this show normal....lol)

^ well last season is where the "went back to basics"

i guess BB thought that was boring so they concocted some nonsense

i wish BB would always have an all original non-incestuous cast; toss em in the house and see what happens... that imo always makes the best tv

but what do i know, Robyn and them like to cast their friends family members and people who are serial reality show applicants and people that are clones of prev seasons houseguests

i didn't even order showtime yet and probably won't if i have to look at prev contestants; especially ones i hated

anyways.. see you guys tomorrow nite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzzyedge;3552526;
    Why does there always have to be some lame twist? I want a BB that's just normal! (If you can call this show normal....lol)
    I know! Last year's game had no real twist, and the HGs were all strangers, and it was one of the best seasons in years! Why couldn't Alison just learn from that?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I heard it's 4 rotating past houseguests. I agree, they need to go back to the old format, ALL ages, not these hardbody model types in their 20's

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3552610;
    I agree, they need to go back to the old format, ALL ages, not these hardbody model types in their 20's
    I agree also. Who doesn't love Chicken George? Plus I think older (well, over 30 in BB's case) crazy people are more entertaining than younger ones.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3552663;
    I agree also. Who doesn't love Chicken George? Plus I think older (well, over 30 in BB's case) crazy people are more entertaining than younger ones.
    I'd like to see them have a single male and female in their 60's who get cozy with each other. They could fly under the radar because no one would take them seriously because they think it's "cute". BB needs to change things up from time to time.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3552663;
    Actually, I can do without Chicken George.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread