+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

FORT Regular

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

I thought there were only going to be 13 house guests? Now there's going to be 16? I hope it's true, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;3545642;
    I read a snippet that said one of them was going to be Jen. Please-please let that be a big fat lie!
    I would love to see Jen back. That would almost make up for them handing that garbage Dick a half million dollars.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I think I'm 1 of the few on the board who did like Dick. At least, he was memorable. I don't remember most of these people at all. And, please BB do Not bring back Dr. Will. He's been recycled way more than he should be at this point.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Dr. Will has a thriving practice now. I doubt he would take the time out to go back on tv. I really don't want to see any past contestants come back but it is what it is.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3545580;
    It will be interesting if both Eric & Jessica are there. The buzz on the Net is that they recently broke up. So, either they fed that rumor to throw people off the trail of them coming on the show, or else it may be a little...AWK-ward!
    They broke up quite awhile ago and she's been in a new relationship for some time now. She seems really happy and in love.

Out of those five....I'm not sure who I would want back. I guess Brian. I don't want Eric in AT ALL. And I could totally do without Cowboy. I never disliked Sheila but don't need a second go at her. Maaaaaybe Jessica.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 07-06-2009 at 03:55 PM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

According to BBDish, the house had an HOH competition this morning and the first HOH is the mystery houseguest....someone from season 10 who is sure to cause lots of drama. Based on that, it has to be Brian. Of course, there's a chance none of it is true, but I'd bet on it. I've followed this blog for the past few seasons and it's always been reliable.

Oh, and there's still a chance that all four are in the house and will switch out every week or so. Those four are Sheila, Eric, Jessica, and Brian.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3545916;
    I think I'm 1 of the few on the board who did like Dick. At least, he was memorable. I don't remember most of these people at all. And, please BB do Not bring back Dr. Will. He's been recycled way more than he should be at this point.
    You're not alone, NRH! I adored Dick.....still do!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3546037;
    According to BBDish, the house had an HOH competition this morning and the first HOH is the mystery houseguest....someone from season 10 who is sure to cause lots of drama. Based on that, it has to be Brian. Of course, there's a chance none of it is true, but I'd bet on it. I've followed this blog for the past few seasons and it's always been reliable.

Oh, and there's still a chance that all four are in the house and will switch out every week or so. Those four are Sheila, Eric, Jessica, and Brian.
    I just read this as well and everything that was said sounds realistic. I hope so...at least he wasn't in the house that long and now we have a better chance of knowing him. The rest of them (Sheila, Eric & Jess) were there for awhile. And I like that he's the first HOH. He can't get booted out right away!

Here's Steven's "status" on myspace:

Steven: is SHOCKED.... You will totally know why Thursday night on Big Brother...20 minutes ago
    Mood:shocked

And Memphis:

Memphis Garrett: I know who the mystery house guest is and ill never tell.7 hours ago
    Mood: (none)

Brian hasn't checked his myspace since 6/27 and his mood is "excited"

Jessica checked hers (or someone did) on 7/2 and her mood is "stoked"

Sheila on 6/30 and she is "happy" & "peaceful"

and Eric on 6/30 and his says "The honest truth is that I'm lying" and he's "devious"
    Last edited by JustJuls; 07-06-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Some other things that were said....

The first competition was endurance.

Laura and Braden sat in the "you got screwed" chairs....whatever that means.

Casey comes off like Boogie and everyone made fun of him when he was called to the DR. This doesn't surprise me. I bet he doesn't last long if he's annoying.

Lydia and Laura are the first to talk game though they realize it'll be hard to team up without knowing which cliques they're in....I disagree. A secret alliance of different clique members would be awesome!

Russell is very cool and very smart.

The athletes seem to have the best handle on the game, both physically and mentally.

Jordan is a lot like Jessica and supposedly everyone will love her. Ugh.

Jeff has a Chicago accent and wore the city's flag on his shirt.
    Last edited by lildago; 07-06-2009 at 04:02 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I assumed the "you got screwed" chairs mean't the nominated chairs....I dunno.

I wouldn't have thought Lydia and Laura would be two that would be friends...just from their looks of course. And I agree Lildago, I think it would be VERY smart to have an alliance with someone in another clique.

I already don't like Casey

I think that overall I will like the athletes clique the best....but maybe thats just cause the love muscle is on it

+ Reply to Thread