+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - News & Speculation

What? No evil Dick? What would BB be without people like him? (Only kidding!) I loved Renny and hope they have someone even better than she was. It is a shame she didn't win it.

BTW. I'm rather new here but noticed snapit is going to transcribe. Do you do it like some of the other unmentionable sites on an hourly (waking) basis or just a "this is what happened tonight"? Also is this posted on this forum or the main page?
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

CCL

illusions - there is a subforum called Big Brother Live Feeds (see top of page). What has happened in the past is that people watching the live feeds transcribe what is happening. Then often they have one of the writers do a recap of what happened that day in the house. Not sure what the procedure will be like this year. Not everyone wants to know what is going on in the House so they keep it seperate from the show forum.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3527623;
    illusions - there is a subforum called Big Brother Live Feeds (see top of page). What has happened in the past is that people watching the live feeds transcribe what is happening. Then often they have one of the writers do a recap of what happened that day in the house. Not sure what the procedure will be like this year. Not everyone wants to know what is going on in the House so they keep it seperate from the show forum.
    Thanks for the info. I've watched BB for several years and this is the main site I've come to for info on what was happening in the house. (There are two.) I don't subscribe to the live feeds but I do like to read the recaps and enjoy the takes on the houseguests. I must have had a memory lapse because BB was what drew me here in the first place. I don't know why I never joined the forum here, but I'm here now!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Also anyone watching the feeds can transcribe in that thread. You don't have to have special permission or commit to do it all the time. You just have to write what you see and hear happening on the feeds without any personal comments (there are other threads for that) when you are able to. I know that I try to write what I see on the feeds when I can. I am not good at transcribing word for word conversations but I can let those who don't have the feeds know the gist of what is happening. The more people posting in Live Feeds that better! Being on the east coast I usually can only watch and post during the daytime and early evening (till around 8:00 p.m BB time) then I have to go to bed. I know when I wake up in the morning I rush to the live feed thread to see what happened while I was asleep.

I didn't get high speed and BB feeds till the All Stars season. I found this site during BB 5 and loved to read what was happening in the house during BB5 & BB6. Then when I was able to get the feeds myself I started to transcribe when I could because I wanted give back to the forum!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I spend a lot of my summer in a very isolated place with no TV. I go to town (very small) a couple of times a week and hit the library where I dash through my email so that I can catch up on BB online in my allotted half hour. When I have to choose I only read the live feed section as the actual show is often so different its like reading about different characters, thanks to editing.
    Many, many, many thanks to the transcribers and recappers!!!

FORT Newbie

I love Big Brother! I always come to this site because you all have the best information. This season i decide to join and chat with everyone. I hope this season is as good or better than last. Can't wait!!

Welcome, jacketmom and illusions! Glad to have more BB fans.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3527571;
    No more America's Player at all! I'll be happy with just about anything else.
    Unless they do it as a week long challenge like they did with Dan, decided by an America's choice. Eric, for me, was a poor case for America's choice. I felt bad he got into that position and couldn't really play his own game, but he also knew that's how he got on the show was to agree to play that part. I don't think he succeeded, and will never forgive him for helping to get Nick ousted.

So no AP, no Eric's, no BB8 Daniele's, no ED's, no Maggie's, no Ivette's...give me more BB3 Danielle's, Dan's, and Dr. Will's Last season was such a great cast, and for me definitely the best BB season since season 5.

A new rumour going around today is that former hgs might be returning. Apparently a reliable source posted the following on another site
    "The 12 House Guests who haven’t been in the house before will be sequestered on Sunday." Does it mean that past houseguests will return in some way?

Then on Shelia's myspace she posted the following "I will be traveling for 3 months and don’t have a place for her [dog]!! Please, Help!!! I have 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Big Brother is generally three months long. Plus, she only has two days to find a dog-sitter. Does that mean she is going into sequester today or tomorrow?

Also another site was lining up interviews with past hgs and one of them said they were traveling for 3 months.

Makes you wonder if BB is looking at something like they did on Survior where they gave Bobby John and Stephanie a second chance the next season.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Not sure how I would feel about that. Depends on WHO the past houseguests were. But honestly...I didn't like it on Survivor and I don't think I would for BB. I want new people unless its ONLY past houseguests for allstars.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread