+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3518447;
    Another rumour around is that the hgs will mirror high school cliques i.e. jocks, cheerleaders, nerds etc.

I hope not.
    I just read this rumor as well. And ugh. Didn't they learn anything from last season? We don't want any weird twists to the houseguests....just interesting people all put in the house together. Bleh. I hope this one is not true AT ALL!

And...I really freakin' wish we got to see the houseguests enter the house!!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3519712;
    I just read this rumor as well. And ugh. Didn't they learn anything from last season? We don't want any weird twists to the houseguests....just interesting people all put in the house together. Bleh. I hope this one is not true AT ALL!

And...I really freakin' wish we got to see the houseguests enter the house!!!!
    I can't see this rumour being true at all. Remember there was a High School Reunion a few years back (not sure if it is still going). I can't see CBS copying something that is already been done.

I agree all we need is a variety of people put in the house together.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3516523;
    The rumour going around some of the other sites about the twist is that on the first night the hgs will be told that there is no set prize money and that they will have to add money to the pot by doing tasks/competitions.

Not sure what I think of this. I like the thought of tasks to keep them busy and would be good for viewing on the feeds. Wonder if money too could be taken away from the pot for breaking the rules (i.e. singing, talking about diary room) or other things not desirable (i.e. sleeping in the daytime, whispering, etc)
    This I could definitely go along with I always thought they don't give the HG enough to do and even during the food challenges sometimes they act like they don't care. Of course this could backfire and knock out more athletic types that are actually playing the game. During the first season, the contestants had week long challenges where they bet a percentage of their grocery money. If they lost, they'd lose that much money towards their food. But I don't think BB would come up with something like that. The whole nerds/jocks twist is more their style

CBS announced its fall premiere dates today. Survivor starts before the start of the actual fall season, on Thurs. Sept. 17th.

This means that Big Brother will be wrapped up by Tuesday the 15th at the latest. This would make sense, as season 10 wrapped up on Tuesday the 16th of last year. So this season will be the same length as season 10.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Hard to imagine that we'll be sick to death of them all by then.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm hopeful that they learned from last season's generally good casting, and put together a cast where either more people are likeable, or the unlikeable/disgusting people aren't smart enough to actually win, a la Evel Dick/Adam.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3522779;
    CBS announced its fall premiere dates today. Survivor starts before the start of the actual fall season, on Thurs. Sept. 17th.

This means that Big Brother will be wrapped up by Tuesday the 15th at the latest. This would make sense, as season 10 wrapped up on Tuesday the 16th of last year. So this season will be the same length as season 10.
    Oh, I SOOOO hope that's true! I'm a teacher and for at least the past 7 seasons, the finale has been on the same night as our Open House and I have always missed the live show (not that they're all that exciting). This year our Open House is the 17th so if Survivor is starting that night, BB must be over before then, right? That means for the first time in forever, I'll actually get to SEE the show as it airs! Woo Hoo! Of course, that really just means that I'm going to hate this entire cast and I'm not going to give a rat's patootie about any of it. Eh, who cares?! I actually have a chance at the finale! Here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3522949;
    I'm hopeful that they learned from last season's generally good casting, and put together a cast where either more people are likeable, or the unlikeable/disgusting people aren't smart enough to actually win, a la Evel Dick/Adam.
    Adam might have been unlikable (and kind of gross in that yucky boy kind of way ) but at least he was good eye candy! To me anyway
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

You and your love for Adam Stace! But hey....I absolutely adore Evel Dick sooooo, to each their own I think Dick actually has quite the fan base. But he also had a lot of people that hated him. But I'm all for more people like Brian, Dan, Angie, Steven, Memphis...aww and Miss Renny!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Renny was a real find, I doubt they'll catch lightning in a bottle like that again.

I'd actually like another Libra in there, as long as there isn't another April in there to steer her in the wrong directions.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread