+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - Spoilers & Speculation

Re: Big Brother 11 - Premieres July 9th - News & Speculation

Yeah, the water thing is going to be gross if that's true. And I fail to understand how having a dryer but no washer is "green." I thought dryers were the electricity hogs of the set? Make them hang stuff to dry on a clothes line!

Looks like we're either going to be having a lot of shared showers or a lot of peep shows.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

wonder if theyll actually pay some money

so the houseguests can sing
    and they wont cut it off

i hate that..

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I highly doubt that earthdog!

I MIGHT be ok with peep shows...as long as there are no Jerry's in the house this season
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3513137;
    Well, there has been a rumor for some time that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the twist is that there would be two houses, or at least a "rich" and a "poor" part of the house. I could see Groedner thinking that in a recession, where people are losing their jobs and savings right and left, that this would be a "relatable" twist. But really, who would want to watch that every day? This show is supposed to be an escape from your troubles, not a reminder.

I don't know how true the rumor is, so who knows.
    That would make a lot of sense. They've done that on other BB versions before, so I figured it'd only be a matter of time before it came over here. But I agree with waywyrd, I'm not crazy about the idea. Most twists on BB are much ado about nothing in the end anyway, so I never get my hopes up too high.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If the rumor is true, give it a few weeks, and they'll probably all be leaving in the rich side of the house anyway.

But I could care less about what the house looks like, how eco-friendly they say they'll be, or what the twists are (assuming it's not enemies, friends, family members, or exes dropping in). I just want an interesting cast. That matters more to me on BB than any other show.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3513847;
    I highly doubt that earthdog!

I MIGHT be ok with peep shows...as long as there are no Jerry's in the house this season
    Or any James' BLECH! Skinny white boys are NOT my thing. Now a peep show from a guy that looks like Adam
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

^sick joke right

i hate stupid twists

and i hope we can go this season w/o poitics & religious stuff in the house

and also i hope robyn and co. didn't cast clones of anybody in previous seasons... i don't want to see any Sheila's, Boogies, etc running around

i wonder what "team" i'm going to join this time around; you know it doesn't take long for the house to divide into 2 groups

man i'm hyped... can't wait ..it's been too long

I can't believe it starts so soon! I usually think of it as a mid-summer show, but since we lost a week of school to the New England ice storm in December, the teachers' last day here is June 29. So Big Brother 11 - "How I Spent My Summer Vacation".
    Count your blessings!

I can't wait, either! I just hope there is some dreamy type of eye-candy boy in there. I LOVED Nick and all but it's been a couple years so it may be time to change my avatar pic over there. There were so few people I could even stand this year so I'm thinking anything is better.

A pre-thank you to all the transcribers out there! I'll have no BBAD this year so I'm going to be relying on you to suck the life out of my summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3514001;
    ^sick joke right

i hate stupid twists

and i hope we can go this season w/o poitics & religious stuff in the house

and also i hope robyn and co. didn't cast clones of anybody in previous seasons... i don't want to see any Sheila's, Boogies, etc running around
    i wonder what "team" i'm going to join this time around; you know it doesn't take long for the house to divide into 2 groups

man i'm hyped... can't wait ..it's been too long
    Oh, ditto on the bolded part - especially no Evil Dicks. I can't stand it when they think being mean is acceptable.
    Looking forward to it!!!

The rumour going around some of the other sites about the twist is that on the first night the hgs will be told that there is no set prize money and that they will have to add money to the pot by doing tasks/competitions.

Not sure what I think of this. I like the thought of tasks to keep them busy and would be good for viewing on the feeds. Wonder if money too could be taken away from the pot for breaking the rules (i.e. singing, talking about diary room) or other things not desirable (i.e. sleeping in the daytime, whispering, etc)

+ Reply to Thread