+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

(Editor Note: Use this thread for interviews and TV/web appearances that the BB10 castmates are doing since the finale aired, like the Backyard interviews at CBS.com, news about the wrap party, or Dan's appearance on Bonnie Hunt, etc. Episodes of House Calls can still be discussed in the House Calls thread.)

I will be looking forward to seeing the HG interviews that will come out in the next few days so we can get more on their thoughts about the others. Especially the interviews they will do after they get to talk to family and friends and get filled in on stuff they didn't know went on. I plan to keep checking the sites for those.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-18-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

FYI....There are some videos of interviews done by Gretchen up on the BB CBS site

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3200016;
    FYI....There are some videos of interviews done by Gretchen up on the BB CBS site
    Nothing has changed

Michelle's interview is all about her

Jerry lost America's choice because of the hurricane ( phones down ) because America loves him

April didn't have sex with Ollie

Jessie spoke for 2 1/2 minutes and I feel stupidier

Steven-Jerry sux's

During Rennys interview, Jerry is in the background by himself, no one talking to him

Interesting that Dans win was never in doubt, most of them had made up their minds before the jury questions.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Another site had Bunky interviewing HQ'S, so I will "pluck" any nugguts from them.

Michelle--her BB fame will lead to BB allstars & modeling jobs. Bunky asked her for a how for fans to contact her and she gives her personal E-mail and almost her cell # before Bunky stops her and says " maybe just a myspace would be good" Still whinning over no showmance.

April--Did not apply for BB, applied for Survivor. Still has no clue on 24/7 feeds " people don't see all the things that happen, ect....'

Jerry-Did you know he's 75? He doesn't judge people. Never said Keesha's boobs sagging--liar. Nobody "carried" him to the end.

Richard Hatch Season 1

I see someone's been taking Michelle's delusional pills.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3200074;
    Another site had Bunky interviewing HQ'S, so I will "pluck" any nugguts from them.

Michelle--her BB fame will lead to BB allstars & modeling jobs. Bunky asked her for a how for fans to contact her and she gives her personal E-mail and almost her cell # before Bunky stops her and says " maybe just a myspace would be good" Still whinning over no showmance.

April--Did not apply for BB, applied for Survivor. Still has no clue on 24/7 feeds " people don't see all the things that happen, ect....'

Jerry-Did you know he's 75? He doesn't judge people. Never said Keesha's boobs sagging--liar. Nobody "carried" him to the end.
    As far as Michelle since the moment she walked out of the house and in all her interviews she keeps saying she want to do All-Stars. I personally don't think she did anything to warrant another season and an all-star slot in the house should they ever have one. I hope if there is ever the chance they don't put her in there. But you never know about BB they might see her as the Erika figure and give it her. Lets all hope not I can't stand another season of watching this crazy delusional idiot. It would be a waste of HG. I hope after she gets out she finally gets it. That america didn't really like her.

And as far as Jerry I hope someone shows him of the tapes of all the disgusting things he said.

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

ok. who watched Angi's interview and thought it was an audition tape for being an interviewer?

*I thought she was great at it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Michelle's face was funny though when they announced Keesha as AC. It was frozen in place.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3200063;
    Nothing has changed

Michelle's interview is all about her

Jerry lost America's choice because of the hurricane ( phones down ) because America loves him

Jessie spoke for 2 1/2 minutes and I feel stupidier

Steven-Jerry sux's

During Rennys interview, Jerry is in the background by himself, no one talking to him

Interesting that Dans win was never in doubt, most of them had made up their minds before the jury questions.
    : pawpaw-you make my day! i will definitely catch you over on the survivor board! thanks for all the laughs!

Jerry talking about a river in Eygpt again.

Isn't going to watch "those lie's " on the internet, moron thinks the live feeds are just people talking bad about him, not actual video and sound of his actions.

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast