+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3201074;
    If they ever have Fans vs Favs I know who some of my picks would be for the cast.

Janelle BB6
    Will BB2
    Dan BB10
    Evil Dick BB8
    Jen BB8- to irritate Dick

And that is just some of them I'm sure many people here have some to add to that.

I agree Juls. Why would they offer a car as a prize when they didn't even have a deal to purchase it if it was chosen as the car the contestant wanted. And when Memphis chose that car that night shouldn't BB have secured and put in motion the purchase of it the next day. Those details should have been worked out before the comp.
    Yes they should give him the money at the Kelly Blue Book value of the car.
    I dont think i can watch another janelle season.. i'd sooner take a spork to my eyes and dig them out. As much as I loved Dick.. I couldnt do it.

What I would like to see is a saeson of people that DID leave first.. since we never did get to know them all that well.

Id want the car... heck with Kelly's Blue Book value.. it would not come close to what a real classic car in "Mint" condition would be worth. Not many left.. the owner AND BB screwed up on that one. I be overly PO'ed if it was me.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3201153;
    What I would like to see is a saeson of people that DID leave first.. since we never did get to know them all that well.
    First & second place players would be dead meat--they "got" their money. Just look at Survivor allstars.

Take them all from 7th place ( first juror ) to 4th place. Were in the game long enough for us to know them, yet still hungry for the $$.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'd rather see 1-4th place
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3201159;
    I'd rather see 1-4th place
    Will, Nicole, Monica, Hardy
    Lisa, Danielle, Amy, Jason
    Jun, Alison, Robert, Erika
    Drew, Cowboy, Diane, Nakomas
    Maggie, Ivette, Janelle, April
    Dick, Danielle, Zach. Jameka
    Adam, Ryan, Sheila, Sharon
    Dan, Memphis, Jerry, Keesha
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Im sorry.. LEAVING first so I guess last place.. to fourth. not thinking i guess

But on the other hand.. ALL first place winners could be interesting.. a real best of the best.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3201153;
    I dont think i can watch another janelle season.. i'd sooner take a spork to my eyes and dig them out. As much as I loved Dick.. I couldnt do it.

Id want the car... heck with Kelly's Blue Book value.. it would not come close to what a real classic car in "Mint" condition would be worth. Not many left.. the owner AND BB screwed up on that one. I be overly PO'ed if it was me.
    I don't want to see Janelle ever again, but Dick would be the one to dig my eyes out with a spork. I'd hate for them to put Jen and him together again.

I don't know about the very first people to leave, but there have definitely been those that went early that I wish had stuck around. Memory is a little fuzzy (oddly enough on these last few seasons ) but the first four bootees have been. I wouldn't be surprised for them to do a Fans vs. Favorites season over another AS edition. That'd give them an excuse to bring back people who already did the AS season. Have there really been many break out favorites in the last few seasons? At least it wouldn't be so lopsided with Survivor. One alliance may not hold up.

Re: BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

I watched April's backyard interview with Gretchen again. I really want someone to follow up with her after she gets the bad news that everyone saw EVERYthing she did and said all season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

pawpaw, thanks for the heads up, going to look for dick and dan. couldn't find the james pix of the post BB10 finale stuff.

MFW, thank you for the topic and info on the wrap party!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3201191;
    I watched April's backyard interview with Gretchen again. I really want someone to follow up with her after she gets the bad news that everyone saw EVERYthing she did and said all season.
    Umm, then you need to watch Dicks interview with her and Ollie It is hysterical! I had been waiting a couple months for someone to call them out like that! Good stuff! A must watch!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3201218;
    Umm, then you need to watch Dicks interview with her and Ollie It is hysterical! I had been waiting a couple months for someone to call them out like that! Good stuff! A must watch!
    Perfect! I'm behind in my interviews, it's harder to watch them with sound while I'm at work. Thanks!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread