+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

HOLY CRAP

Big brother does NOT own the car Memphis won and the owner has repainted it, ect... and MAY sell to big brother for $24,000---so much for the $500,000 car!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

Evel Dick & Dan on the "tube" now.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee;3200835;
    Worth watching, and the last House Calls with the two winners is very good too, an hour long, rather than a half hour.
    Gretchen becomes A Renegade...Those two are really going to stay friends for a long, long time.

Does anyone know if there's a reason to keep the feeds for any more footage, say from the wrap party,
    or for Evel Dick interviews? I guess there'd be some wrap party stuff on Youtube, haven't looked today.
    I believe the wrap party isn't until tonight. So I'm sure we'll see some pictures and the gag reel from that tomorrow.

Housecalls was great though! Definitely a must watch!

Quote Originally Posted by glaziersgirl;3200908;
    Help!! I am in Houston, just got power back last night and I need a link to watch the finale (or at least the highlights). Can anyone help???? Please!
    Go to the cbs website then go to the Big Brother page. All the shows from the whole season are there if you need to rewatch any of the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3201033;
    I believe the wrap party isn't until tonight. So I'm sure we'll see some pictures and the gag reel from that tomorrow.

Housecalls was great though! Definitely a must watch!
    Yes I watched the HC last night It is definately worth watching. Dan and Memphis are really funny together and you can tell they did form a real friendship in there.

I loved the story about Jerry's shirts on HC.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3200836;
    Oh gawd, if there were another AS, why in the world would he think he should be on it? There was food in the fridge that lasted longer in the house than he did during S9.

Yeah, he would add so much to an All-Star season, sitting on a couch and sulking every day. I could never stand him, and I really can't stand who he works for, so I wouldn't want them getting the extra publicity either.
    Not that I think Parker should be on an Allstars.....but....he doesn't work for TMZ anymore or any other company like it. He posted that on his myspace a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3200752;
    Couple of things:

Michelle got drunk ( suprise ) and spilled wine on several people including Memphis mother-never slowed down or a sorry.
    Not surprising at all. Where did you get this info from pawpaw?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3200836;
    Oh gawd, if there were another AS, why in the world would he think he should be on it? There was food in the fridge that lasted longer in the house than he did during S9.

Yeah, he would add so much to an All-Star season, sitting on a couch and sulking every day. I could never stand him, and I really can't stand who he works for, so I wouldn't want them getting the extra publicity either.
    There is no way that Parker deserves an all-star spot. You are right he wasn't in there very long. I know people say he would have lasted longer if Jen hadn't been his partner. But I don't think he would have lasted long even if it had been seperate. He was already burning some bridges on his own without her. His waking people up to confront them if someone said something he didn't like, sulking and refusing to do DR, He had a terrible attitude and I think that would have wore thin with the other HG real quick.
    All-Star HG I hardly think. He just thinks he is owed a 2nd chance because in his mind he was cheated by a bad partner the 1st time around.
    I for one was glad when he left early.

Who knows when or even if there will be another All-Star season. If there is it definately wont be for at least several more seasons. Unless BB does like survivore and has a Fan vs Favorites type thing and Parker or Michelle wouldn't qualify for that. No one liked them and with all the other big favorites we have had in the last 10 season these 2 aren't even in the same class. They don't even make the top 20.
    THe ones that are running around like Parker and Michelle self promoting themselves aren't even close to knowing how to play like the true All-Stars of the game. If they ever have Fans vs Favs I know who some of my picks would be for the cast.

Janelle BB6
    Will BB2
    Dan BB10
    Evil Dick BB8
    Jen BB8- to irritate Dick

And that is just some of them I'm sure many people here have some to add to that.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3201017;
    HOLY CRAP

Big brother does NOT own the car Memphis won and the owner has repainted it, ect... and MAY sell to big brother for $24,000---so much for the $500,000 car!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you getting all this info PawPaw. This and the Michelle getting drunk and spilling wine on people.

+ Reply to Thread