+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

little tidbit:

When Dan called his job this morning to see if he had a job they told him:

Is it lying when you bluff in poker?

Is it lying when you set a trap in chess?

Deception is part of the game.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, Dan and Monica could have been Ryan and Jen? Did they say why Monica dropped out? I would think that would have caused a little stress in their relationship, given how much he clearly wanted to do it! Good thing he won this time!

Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3200334;
    I thought it was hilarious that Gretchen called April out on all the sex in the house. April wasn't really admitting it but Gretchen goes "Well I think I watched it!"
    Juls is this on Housecalls?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;3200606;
    Juls is this on Housecalls?
    No, its from the backyard interviews that Gretchen did with all the houseguests. You can find them at the CBS site or on CBS's youtube account.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3200390;
    This was the 4th time Dan applied for BB and the second time he was accepted according to Robyn Kass BB casting director.

Applied
    Season 6
    Season 8
    Season 9--accepted as couple with Monica, she drops out and Ryan & Jen replace them
    Season 10 accepted
    I thought I heard Dan on feeds saying that he and Monica had only been dating for a couple of months.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3200645;
    I thought I heard Dan on feeds saying that he and Monica had only been dating for a couple of months.
    They've been dating 22 months. On their 21 month anniversary, that's when he cut up that t-shirt in the outline of the "21" on the back, and wore a red shirt underneath so it looked like the red number 21. For their 22nd month anniversary, he put white tape on his "Taken" shirt to form the number 22.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Couple of things:

Michelle got drunk ( suprise ) and spilled wine on several people including Memphis mother-never slowed down or a sorry.

Parker S/9 whining about allstars 2 and getting no replies from BB about a place on it--and we thought Michelle was not all there.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Worth watching, and the last House Calls with the two winners is very good too, an hour long, rather than a half hour.
    Gretchen becomes A Renegade...Those two are really going to stay friends for a long, long time.

Does anyone know if there's a reason to keep the feeds for any more footage, say from the wrap party,
    or for Evel Dick interviews? I guess there'd be some wrap party stuff on Youtube, haven't looked today.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3200752;
    Parker S/9 whining about allstars 2 and getting no replies from BB about a place on it--and we thought Michelle was not all there.
    Oh gawd, if there were another AS, why in the world would he think he should be on it? There was food in the fridge that lasted longer in the house than he did during S9.

Yeah, he would add so much to an All-Star season, sitting on a couch and sulking every day. I could never stand him, and I really can't stand who he works for, so I wouldn't want them getting the extra publicity either.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3200836;
    Oh gawd, if there were another AS, why in the world would he think he should be on it? There was food in the fridge that lasted longer in the house than he did during S9.

Yeah, he would add so much to an All-Star season, sitting on a couch and sulking every day. I could never stand him, and I really can't stand who he works for, so I wouldn't want them getting the extra publicity either.
    Why do they think there would be an All-Stars this soon anyway? There were six seasons before the 1st one and there have only been 3 since.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread