+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BB10 Post-season Interviews and Appearances

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

I saw the interviews on youtube and didn't see one with Angie. Was she just not that interesting for Gretchen to interview her? Now that I think of it, I don't think there was one with Brian either. I'll have to go back and look.

I saw some of Bunky's interview with Dan. Bunky asked him if he thought being gay was a choice and Dan said yes. Bunky didn't seem to pleased with that answer. Dan was still really hyped up and speaking fast so he and may not have understood how the question was being asked. But then again, maybe because of his religion he does think it's a choice. Did anyone else see that interview? I didn't see any of Bunky's interviews with the rest of the HG's.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

Just rewatched the show and noticed a couple of things I didn't last night.
    After the jury had voted right before they went to commercial you can see Memphis turn to Dan and say under his breath "Way to go. Dude, you got it." Also after announcing that Dan was America's Player for the week you can hear Ollie say "We're stupid." You can also hear a couple of the houseguests say Renny's name right before they announced the America's choice winner. One of them was Michelle. She seemed pretty surprised that it was Keesha.

Just wanted to add my thanks to all of you who kept those of us without the live feeds informed on the goings on in the house. It was much appreciated!

I watched Gretchen's back yard interviews and the CBS2news interviews and no one is saying anything startling or that we wouldn't expect them to say. Dan is happy, Memphis is happy. Dan will infuse some money into the Renegade venture. As of last night they were still planning the road trip to Vegas with Ashley and Monica. They should talk to Brian first, though, because during the RP interview he said the inside of the Camaro was trash. Anyway, still looking forward to housecalls in about 45 min.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3200260;
    I saw the interviews on youtube and didn't see one with Angie. Was she just not that interesting for Gretchen to interview her? Now that I think of it, I don't think there was one with Brian either. I'll have to go back and look.
    Yes, there's interviews of all HQ's by Gretchen

I saw some of Bunky's interview with Dan. Bunky asked him if he thought being gay was a choice and Dan said yes. Bunky didn't seem to pleased with that answer. Dan was still really hyped up and speaking fast so he and may not have understood how the question was being asked. But then again, maybe because of his religion he does think it's a choice. Did anyone else see that interview? I didn't see any of Bunky's interviews with the rest of the HG's.

Should see Bunkys interview of Ollie on his gay slurs
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3200263;
    I watched Gretchen's back yard interviews and the CBS2news interviews and no one is saying anything startling or that we wouldn't expect them to say.
    They are under contract to September 20th? Untill then all interviews are CBS or CBS approved. I imagine better stuff will come out once they are "cut loose".

Richard Hatch Season 1

I saw them all interviewed by Gretchen on the CBSsite - Angi's was more like her audition for becoming an interviewer, IMO. She was funny, but she held the microphone the whole time.

I saw Bunky's with Dan. Dan was very hyped up and Bunky just kept pushing the Gay questions. I thought Dan did well. And he said after getting to know Stephen he had a better understanding and would be there for any of the students who may need someone to talk to.
    I'm sure Dan's religious background just hasn't had him exposed to a lot of that, and I think he came into all of this as a new experience with an open mind. He genuinely seemed interested in everyone's life.

But he did say he would go with Stephen and Bunky to a gay bar. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3200266;

I saw Bunky's with Dan. Dan was very hyped up and Bunky just kept pushing the Gay questions. I thought Dan did well. And he said after getting to know Stephen he had a better understanding and would be there for any of the students who may need someone to talk to.
    I'm sure Dan's religious background just hasn't had him exposed to a lot of that, and I think he came into all of this as a new experience with an open mind. He genuinely seemed interested in everyone's life.
    Dan & Steven got along good, Steven said he and Dan talked about being gay a lot ( talked, not preached )

Richard Hatch Season 1

I thought I heard Memphis and Dan talking about being under contract until the 26th of this month.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If Dan tells his gay students that it is a "choice" he's not helping them...

Several times over the past few weeks I"ve been struck by how much older and more mature (less hyper) Memphis seemed than Dan...more "responsible" somehow. Not saying I don't like Dan and I think he deserves the win, just a comment on their personalities. Dan still seems like a little kid, and Memphis doesn't--yet they are both the same age, 25. Odd.
    Also, really liked the quick peek shot we had of Memphis wrapped up in his girlfriend's arms and vice versa in a corner just off the stage while everyone else was doing the air kissing on the stage. Good priorities! Maybe he really is ready to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3200275;
    I thought I heard Memphis and Dan talking about being under contract until the 26th of this month.
    Thus the ?, I wasn't sure. Dan got 10 of 11 votes, only Jessie said he wouldn't of voted for him.

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread