+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3200203;
    I dont think it was so much they felt or thought they got caught. I dont think they would even lie and say they never attcked her on a personal level. I think they feel that they did nothing wrong.. showing just what type of people they are.
    Yeah, I really doubt if they remember saying it. Remarks like that roll out of their mouths like saliva.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3199789;
    how can you read that? I didn't get that at all because he thought he and memphis were buds
    I knew Dan had it in the bag then. He always made an effort to talk to Jerry and not leave him alone. He always said good morning and good night. He went to help when Jerry fell in the pool. I was like "I thought Julie said you couldn't reveal your vote".

I guess Steven and Brian were instructed that they couldn't bring up anything that they didn't air on CBS b/c he used Judas as the example of Jerry's bad behaviour and he said so many other vile and disgusting things that you could tell Steven was holding back. And Brian called out Ollie on the temper tantrum and not anything else.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

For those of you discussing how much money Dan will clear after taxes, you are ALL forgetting about the additional $3 million he made from being a plant and using the HOH bathroom.

Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3200335;
    For those of you discussing how much money Dan will clear after taxes, you are ALL forgetting about the additional $3 million he made from being a plant and using the HOH bathroom.

And he won Memphis $500,000 car in BB olympic beer pong.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I tell you this F2 was a great ending to this years show and when you watch Dan and Memphis together you can tell they actually did form a real friendship in there. This was such a great comeback season after the disappointment of the winter edition.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3200335;

Yes we all did forget about that. What do you estimate he made on those trips to the bathroom. April and Michelle said he was getting a $1000 a trip?
    I wonder what that adds up to?

And here's another question about that: Did he also get paid for his trips to the bathroom when he was HOH? Did those count?

+ Reply to Thread