+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion (Season Finale) **SPOILERS**

I'm coming late to the party also. But I had to give my thoughts:

I was rooting for Dan ever since Keesha got eliminated. I didn't really like him all that much, but I'm happy he won. Definitely deserving. And 7-0! He just made history tonight. Congrats to him.

Yay, Keesha won the 25Gs! I was disappointed that Renny didn't even finish in the top 2, but my second favorite won, so it's all good.

I Renny! She is so awesome. She's definitely second favorite housemate out of every season, only behind Jen. I loved how she took her time tonight. When Julie introduced her to the crowd, it took about 30 seconds for Julie to announce Keesha's name. In my eyes, she was truly the star of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by FavShowANTM;3199942;
    There is no way Jerry came in second. I believe BB had to SAY Jerry came in second so that an old man could leave with some dignity.
    Just like others have said, it's all because of the edit that Jerry received on TV. He had a Janelle-esque edit. It's disappointing that he got second and beat out Renny, to say the least, but it wasn't unexpected to me. I was worried that he was going to win the 25Gs, but thankfully he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3199782;
    Did they say who was second last America's choice?
    Sheila got second. I was disappointed, because I loved the Big She. And the fact that she lost to James makes it even worse.

In BB7, I don't think they announced the runner-up. Julie just said that Janelle won. And I'm trying to think if they even had an America's Chcoie for BB8. I don't think they did, did they?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

FYI....There are some videos of interviews done by Gretchen up on the BB CBS site

Just popping in to say MEOWZA and HOORAY! for DAN the MAN! He deserved the win; he played great strategy and took some tough chances. He won the HOH and POV`s when he needed to and he lost them when it would be better for him not to hold the power. He played smart and basically was as friendly, fun and as fair as one can be on that show. `

I`m soooo happy that Keesha won the $25,000. I hope that gets her thinking of doing something other than slinging food at Hooters.

I was sad that Renny didn`t come in second for popularity. I wouldn`t have been disappointed if Renny had won it either, actually. I don`t think that Jerry actually came in second....it was probably a phone blitz to make everyone mad.

I really enjoyed watching this season which was a bit of a surprise.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3200014;
    FYI....There are some videos of interviews done by Gretchen up on the BB CBS site
    Adding to what JustJuls mentioned: CBS put all of the interviews on their profile on YouTube.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

yay for Dan! Best game play ever!

I was very pleased that Brian pointed out that Dan and Memphis had gone after anyone on a personal level, while, jerry, michells, April, had all been very nasty and very personal towards Dan, keesha, etc.

How come Angie was the only one of the first 4 who didn't get to speak?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3200037;
    yay for Dan! Best game play ever!

I was very pleased that Brian pointed out that Dan and Memphis had gone after anyone on a personal level, while, jerry, michells, April, had all been very nasty and very personal towards Dan, keesha, etc.

How come Angie was the only one of the first 4 who didn't get to speak?

Because Brian took too long lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Yeah, but what Brian said was certainly worth hearing.

and I'm glad Jerry realized that Dan was the only one genuinely being nice to him.

^ i'm just glad Jerry didn't ruin the sweep

I think it was when Dan told the Jury members that he wanted people to hate him so Memphis would take him to the end; Some clicked with Ollie and the rest that help a grudge

that was a beautiful 7-0 decision... surely Memphis' ego was bruised

oh btw, did Julie ever expose the whole "banner" thing or do they just have to find out when they get back to civilization?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3200083;
    oh btw, did Julie ever expose the whole "banner" thing or do they just have to find out when they get back to civilization?
    Never saw it mentioned in any interview yet.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread