+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 9/14 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/14 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I loved the clip show, part of the reason being that I don't have the feeds. Any unseen footage is good with me. They did play quite a few scenes that we've seen already on TV, but they were classic moments, like Keesha's 30th birthday. That will go down in BB history was one of the most awkward nights ever.

I love Renny even more after tonight's episode. She's just so fun and likable. She's been my favorite since day 1, back when she was unpopular with quite a few people. She was such a hoot. I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be great if she got her own show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;3198289;
    I don't know...just when you think you figure this game out - the jurors go in a completely different direction with their vote.
    And Dan just saying he would throw Memphis under the bus...not cool buddy...not cool.
    Dan is in the F2 with $500,000 on the line. Even though he made it to the end with his alliance partner and best friend in the house, he's gotta do what he's gotta do to win that money.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 09-15-2008 at 05:52 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I thought the clip show was a waste of a show. Sure...SOME of them were fun. But most had already been on the show. Never seen before footage? Oooookie dokie!

They should have done the jury questioning with the real never seen footage and had more time for the Finale.

Dumb show, imo.

It felt so scripted with Dan/Memphis talking about different things. It didn't flow very well. I agree, the footage most of us have already seen before.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213