With Dan basically putting himself in Dr. Will territory with his performance this season I figured I would make a thread about the best BB players of all-time. It is all opinion and no one is wrong so give your top 10 and why. Here is my top 10:
10. Roddy (BB3): he made it to the final 5 of the season. He was good, played a good was recognized for being very smart. However his downfall was his alliance with Eric and Chara were both eliminated and thus he couldn't survive to the end. Especially when he was up against Danielle(more on her later).
9. Nakomis (BB5): she was eliminated in the final 4 by her own brother! The person that started the backdoor plan by doing it to Jase. She was a very good player who's main alliance basically went for a guy who didn't like her in Diane. In All-Stars she was out early mainly because Season 6 didn't want to go after Chilltown.
8. Maggie (BB6): won BB6. Maggie had a group behind her. While she told them what to do she just sat in the background and watched them take the fall for it. The Soverign 6 targeted everyone in the Nerd Herd before her and she was the queen. The way she played her own alliance and the way she played the other side was good. She had the target on her back but wasn't really in danger. Using people to shield her from the other side puts Maggie on this list.
7. Memphis (BB10): TBD. Here is a guy who was targeted week 1 by an alliance that included the guy that he ended up going to the end with. From the start Brian and Dan knew Memphis was a threat and the house knew too yet he made it to the end without winning HOH. He was in two alliances. One that dissolved rather quickly but he still started a new one without having to win anything.
6. Allison (BB4): finished 2nd in her season. Allison used it all. From her looks to her brain to athletic ability she used everything to get to the end. One thing she also used was her mouth and that's what cost her. She ripped pretty much everyone in the house and that cost her in the end. Despite that you can't overlook how good she was winning HOH, POV, getting Nathan to take her off the block and playing both sides.
5. Janelle (BB6 and 7): finished 3rd in both seasons. Janelle is probably the toughest player in BB history. She played the game on emotion and she played it good. She was always the last person in her alliance to go. The thing is Janelle had a huge target on her back and yet she always survived until the very end. One can float to the end and play people against others. But Janelle was the very best at wearing her heart on her sleeve and still flying to the end.
4. Danielle (BB3 and 7): best finish was 2nd in BB3. Danielle was sneaky. Danielle didn't really win much but she sat in the background played others against each other and used it to get far in the game. Danielle in my opinion gets a high grade cause she played in the same season as Roddy and beat him. I think her cast had some good people on it and she played them.
3. Eric (BB8): finished 5th in his season. How he got to 5th in the game while balancing America with his true feelings is beyond me. He is a very smart guy and America put him a bad spot(which we had the right to do) but he still got out of jams. He basically help Dick and Danielle win this season on his own. If he had freedom to play this game chances are he would have made it to the end with Jessica in a similar way Dan did with Memphis. Sure he finished 5th but what he had to deal with 5th is a good spot.
2. Dan (BB10): What hasn't Dan done. He has won comps, backstabbed, floated, played people against each other and been believable at the same time. Even in bold moves he has made he has put the target on others and not him in the process of doing it. He has played a great game, people recognize it and instead of looking down on him for it people tend to look up on him. He played the game the way it should be played. Doing it all till the end.
1. Dr. Will (BB2 and 7): won BB2. While Dan played the game the right way, Will just played everyone and the game. Will won nothing. In All-Stars he got nominated for eviction, told everyone he hates them and then was kept. Will however didn't float. He was in the middle of things and basically dared people to evict him. He was unlikeable but because of this people kept him around. While Dan played the game the way it should be, Will invented a new way of playing it. Using social standing, Will used his cockyness to his advantage. Everyone wants to be next to a person that everyone hates at the end. No one wants to be that person except for Will. In fact he relished it. Will is number one in my opinion because while it is one thing to understand the game it's another to invent a new way of playing it and winning that way. Will did that and thus he is number 1.