+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 9/09 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/09 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3193895;
    In the past they showed the jury questions on Finale night. I am hoping they don't do that this year and they do it on Sunday instead. Because there is always so much else going on that night that it takes up too much time. And I want more time this year for them to talk to the HG. We never get enough time for the reveals and the surprises on Finale night every year.
    I agree. I remember wishing BB8's finale was a 2-hour show. (Can't say the same about BB9, I was hoping they'd skip it and just mail people their checks)

This season was tricky, it may take a while for Dan to explain his weird moves to everyone. Also I'd like as much time as possible for us to laugh at April and Ollie as they are horrified to find out their sex life is on YouTube.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by pms59;3193769;
    I think Dan and Memphis are PLAYING a great game, the way it SHOULD be played. Non emotional. I hope they are in the final two, they deserve to be there.
    and all of the fab 4 couldn't win anyways! the guys struck while the iron was hot!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

About the raincoats I think Jerry had 2 and offered 1 to Memphis

The last of my favorites has now been eliminated.

I dislike everyone else in the house, but I guess I'll be rooting for Dan because 1) I hate the other two more than him, and 2) I can't deny that he's been a great gameplayer.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

I really felt bad for Keesha tonight, she took the betrayal so hard. I don't really blame Dan or Memphis for doing it, because they knew they had a much better chance to beat Jerry than Keesha, but they played it particlarly cold, making her believe they had her back. I think it would have helped them a lot if they just would have been more honest with her.

I really find it hard to believe that Memphis is letting all the blame fall on him. I think he's giving up too much to Dan. He probably thinks Dan is too hated to win and I kind of thought that too, but after the trip with Michelle ( who proved once again how dumb she is) and Keesha saying there's no way she'll give Memphis her vote, I think Dan has a real shot at winning this thing. That veto comp was so easy for him, he could have won quite easily. Assuming Jerry loses the final HOH and it's Dan & Memphis, I really think Dan's got it, unless Memphis really lays all the blame on him during the jury questions & people believe it.

I will really miss Keesha but at least we got to see her for most of the season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213