+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 9/07 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/07 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by moosemommy1213;3192095;
    Do the 3rd and 4th place finishers go to the jury house or do they go to a hotel? The 3rd place especially. I'm thinking they do because I thought Janelle had another fight with Beau there but I don't trust my memory. If they don't go maybe it would help stop the beans being spilled about the trip. I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Jerry.
    They all go to the jury house. The 3rd is only there for a couple nights though.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

BB Pacific time finally came on at 9:55PM and really screwed up my DVR schedule. Once again, I'm so glad I watched an east coast feed. Seeing it a second time just now on the larger tv screen helped...But, for the umpteenth time - Why doesn't BB ask Dan to use his inside voice in the diary room. That is the only place he yells. Maybe he thinks he is on the football field or something. I really hope he doesn't talk that loud in the classroom...if I were one of his students, I would find the subject matter boring and fall asleep just to the sound of his voice.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I sure hope Dan didn't make a mistake by winning the beach trip or his choice of guest. This could really go wrong for him.

And, I really, really, hope they send Jerry o the jury house next. Yes, they can probably beat him in the last HOH, but if not, he has at least 3 votes against any one of them. Besides, I like Keesha too much to see her lose out at this point & especially over Jerry. I sure hope the boys take her.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3192259;
    They all go to the jury house. The 3rd is only there for a couple nights though.
    Actually, I don't believe the 3rd person does. They get evicted on Sunday... spend the next 24 hours doing interviews. At most they'll be there Monday night.

Janie, IIRC, didn't spend any time at the house for the All-Stars season where she came in 3rd. She was just there for the questioning of the F2. I do remember the talk of a fight between her and Beau in Season 6, but I think that was also before they made it only 2 days between the F3 getting evicted and the finale. Weren't Maggie and Ivette in there from Saturday-Tuesday.. or Saturday-Thursday?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3192278;
    BB Pacific time finally came on at 9:55PM and really screwed up my DVR schedule. Once again, I'm so glad I watched an east coast feed. Seeing it a second time just now on the larger tv screen helped...But, for the umpteenth time - Why doesn't BB ask Dan to use his inside voice in the diary room. That is the only place he yells. Maybe he thinks he is on the football field or something. I really hope he doesn't talk that loud in the classroom...if I were one of his students, I would find the subject matter boring and fall asleep just to the sound of his voice.
    "Why doesn't BB ask Dan to use his inside voice"---LOL. That sounds like something a parent would say to a toddler. I have only watched snippets of this season and his loud voice in the DR is completely annoying.

Except, I did watch the entire episode last night, after reading some of the threads here and watching some videos on You. And now I am regretting not watching this season because I love Renny! All the posts about loving Renny inspired me to find out why.

And I don't understand how someone thought that Jerry caught on to Dan & Memphis' trick (to keep Keesha safe for now). Unless I missed something, he thinks they really want to keep her, and he said he can use that to his advantage.

My kudos go out to everyone who has watched all season, and especially the live feeds, for putting up with Keesha's hideous laugh. All the other HGs deserve medals.

Another thought is the difference between the show and the feeds (as some have pointed out about Jerry's edit). I wish the Bachelor/Bachelorette had live feeds. That might have lessened some (not all) of the conflicts here this last season...maybe? (sorry for the OT)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3192296;
    Actually, I don't believe the 3rd person does. They get evicted on Sunday... spend the next 24 hours doing interviews. At most they'll be there Monday night.

Janie, IIRC, didn't spend any time at the house for the All-Stars season where she came in 3rd. She was just there for the questioning of the F2. I do remember the talk of a fight between her and Beau in Season 6, but I think that was also before they made it only 2 days between the F3 getting evicted and the finale. Weren't Maggie and Ivette in there from Saturday-Tuesday.. or Saturday-Thursday?
    Wasn't the Jury house in Mexico for Allstars? So they flew Janie down there for questioning but she didn't stay the night in the Jury House? I think the 3rd person stays at least one or two nights in the jury house. Just my opinion. This year the 3rd person leaves the house on Thursday and the Finale is Tuesday.......

Didn't they have to evacuate the jury house during all-stars because of a hurricane? That would explain why Janie never made it there.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789