+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 9/07 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 9/07 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Do the 3rd and 4th place finishers go to the jury house or do they go to a hotel? The 3rd place especially. I'm thinking they do because I thought Janelle had another fight with Beau there but I don't trust my memory. If they don't go maybe it would help stop the beans being spilled about the trip. I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Jerry.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by moosemommy1213;3192095;
    Do the 3rd and 4th place finishers go to the jury house or do they go to a hotel? The 3rd place especially. I'm thinking they do because I thought Janelle had another fight with Beau there but I don't trust my memory. If they don't go maybe it would help stop the beans being spilled about the trip. I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Jerry.
    I think 4th goes to the jury house, and 3rd is at another location. I seem to recall last year when they gathered to ask questions, they were surprised when 3rd walked in. I could be wrong, though.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I was able to catch an east coast feed and while I know we can't discuss live feed stuff here, I wish we could have seen more of the "gorilla" interaction during the comp. TPTB edit Jerry as a sweet grandpa for the show (false) and somehow make funny scenes bland and boring. I'm disappointed, BB. You're not playing the game...unless it is with the viewing audience...so TELL THE TRUTH!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I really loved it when Jerry was talking about how he couldn't compete in this HOH but he can in the next..Uh, that was the last HOH Jerry !

I thought Jerry was supposed to be a fan ?? When they get down to the 3 final players then it is a 3-part competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3192108;
    I was able to catch an east coast feed and while I know we can't discuss live feed stuff here, I wish we could have seen more of the "gorilla" interaction during the comp. TPTB edit Jerry as a sweet grandpa for the show (false) and somehow make funny scenes bland and boring. I'm disappointed, BB. You're not playing the game...unless it is with the viewing audience...so TELL THE TRUTH!
    That is why I read the live feed thread on FORT because I wouldn't of thought anything negative of Jerry or April/Ollie if I hadn't. CBS really does play favorites when it comes to edits.

I know that Renny was hilarious in the house and CBS didn't show hardly any of her fun/entertaining side.

FORT Fogey

Also keep in mind that Jerry knows about Dan wanting to keep Keesha safe during Dan's last HOH. By putting Memphis on the block, Jerry is most likely to jump to the conclusion that it is Keesha and Dan who have an alliance (rather than Memphis and Dan), and if Jerry wins POV, he just may save Memphis over Keesha (out of his disdain for Dan).

Whoever wins POV this week is the only vote to evict, and if Dan wins POV, he can reshuffle the noms however he chooses. They need Jerry to "like" Memphis more than Keesha, and that is why Dan and Memphis both agreed with Memphis being put up.

Aaargh!!! There is tennis on my TV and no mention of when this show will be aired!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;3192158;
    Aaargh!!! There is tennis on my TV and no mention of when this show will be aired!!!
    Here too. I feel so ripped off!

Same here. There was a crawl that said it would be aired after tennis. I hope it didn't lie.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;3192158;
    I just saw a message that said Big Brother would be shown at 10:00 PM Pacific Time... 60 Minutes is on first. All delayed due to tennis.

+ Reply to Thread