+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/31 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 8/31 Show Discussion **spoilers**

"Something weird went on last night, there were Almond Joys in my bed"...... Oh it's still funny
    CYA

Too funny, Bunny.....I love me some Renny, I would love for her to win it all. I could not stand the montage of Keesha's laugh. I couldn't hit the mute button fast enough. Her voice grates on my last nerve especially when she was hosting the HOH competition. She's a cute girl but ever notice how she makes those dumb faces?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3185421;
    Too funny, Bunny.....I love me some Renny, I would love for her to win it all. I could not stand the montage of Keesha's laugh. I couldn't hit the mute button fast enough. Her voice grates on my last nerve especially when she was hosting the HOH competition. She's a cute girl but ever notice how she makes those dumb faces?
    I would love for her or Dan to win to, which is funny because at the begining I could not stand her, but I think, it was just that she got into an environment that she wasn't used to, and once she got more used to it she calmed down..she cracks me up and I think she is playing better then I expected to.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fanatic

I know I'm in the minority, but I enjoyed the Keesha segment, I think she's pretty cute & someone I'd love to hang out with.

I'm really glad I didn't have to sit in that HOH room & listen o Jerry's pointless-and stupid- story about that stuffed snake. Is he that delusional that he thinks people are really interested in his rambles? I like how they edited that segment to show how long he droned on. What an old fool!

I'm good with anyone of the 4 alliance winning the game, my personal pick would be Keesha, but I'm betting that it's Dan or Memphis taking the prize.

I know, Jerry's snake story was ridiculously long and boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789