+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Dan is starting to show his physical potential, I bet his team is proud of him. Sorry if this has been answered before but does Keesha get to enjoy the benefits of HOH? Does she get the room, photos and goodies that come with it, or does she get burned on that part of it?

Dan thinks he's Dr. Will or something, not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee;3182908;
    Dan thinks he's Dr. Will or something, not even close
    He is better than Dr. Will. Didn't even have to have a showmance!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3181961;
    I don't understand the overwhelming loathing of Jerry...I remember the year Evil Dick was on, and the majority just loved him and his daughter, and he treated the house like crap, and to their faces....and jerry seemingly does the same thing (though I don't think to the magnitude that Dick did) and he is hated for it...I don't get it.

Now, if I'm being honest Dan is my favorite player, I used to like jerry..but Ive switched more to Dan and Renny (which is funny since I didn't like Renny much at the beginning) but I don't know why Dick was loved by so many for his actions..and jerry loathed by so many..I feel like some of its unfair..

mostly, everyone is playing the game..and nobody knows what these people are like in their real lives, usually my guess is they are totally different and some of the things they do in the house, they wouldn't do in their normal life, but I can imagine that your there..and in game play mode..you do things out of character for you..I can even believe that Evil Dick isn't completely cruel and actually evil in real life haha

I've never been one to agree with the majority haha and I will admit to be vocally defensive of Jerry since the beginning..only because I tent to support the person that is the underdog and the least liked..ive always been that way, on The Amazing Race I always root for the person least likely to win lol
    For me it is Jerry's absolutely hideous, vulgar and vile language towards the other HG's. I have seen lots of BB and never ever anything as foul as Jerry, Michelle and Ollie. It was so hideous and vulgar!

Just cannot get past it.

Jerry's not a bad guy. The problem is that he only recognized that he has a temper, says rude and hateful things to others, and reacts kinda with a hot head, until he was on the block and realizing he didn't have a lot of friends left in this game. He's not my favorite. But I don't think he's the worst in the lot; I think Libra gets that one.
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-31-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3182968;
    For me it is Jerry's absolutely hideous, vulgar and vile language towards the other HG's. I have seen lots of BB and never ever anything as foul as Jerry, Michelle and Ollie. It was so hideous and vulgar!

Just cannot get past it.
    I don't like any of them but they can't hold a candle to the disrespect Evil Dick was throwing out at his fellow housemates.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3192663;
    I don't like any of them but they can't hold a candle to the disrespect Evil Dick was throwing out at his fellow housemates.
    The difference is.....Dick did it to their faces. He hid nothing. He told you exactly how he felt about you. He tried to rile people up before comps to get them to not do well.

Other people...(Jerry) do it behind backs. Do it to "fit in." And then go and kiss the butt of the very person you just talked so nastily about.

+ Reply to Thread