+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3181721;
    I just joined in, I know everything but is there a new HOH after the second eviction?
    Not yet. We will see a new HOH on Sunday.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Krzysiek;3181726;
    I can't believe it. It took 10 seasons but this is actually the first time that one of my favorites might win! There's a 4 in 5 shot that I'll be happy with a winner! This night I wasn't expecting much, I knew Michelle would be gone but I was sure that either Jerry or Ollie were going to win the HOH cause when things go good for me in the house, there's ALWAYS that one HOH that screws everything up. But not this time, yippee!! Great episode!
    Me too. EVERY time, the side of the house that I'm on ends up losing a key HOH.

I was kinda hoping Ollie would win Veto just to finally get Jerry out of the house and watch a miserable Ollie suffer that much longer. His exit interview was a million times better than Michelle's. I just wish the audience wasn't forced to clap when she was evicted.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi;3181789;
    Me too. EVERY time, the side of the house that I'm on ends up losing a key HOH.

I was kinda hoping Ollie would win Veto just to finally get Jerry out of the house and watch a miserable Ollie suffer that much longer. His exit interview was a million times better than Michelle's. I just wish the audience wasn't forced to clap when she was evicted.
    unfortunately, as fragile as most of these houseguest are mentally...it just wouldn't be right

Michelle really thought she was beloved when she came out the door, for a second when she dropped that bag immediately i thought she would start high-5'n the audience members

i know they hated her

The house is Ollie free at last! Thank God; I think I disliked him the most of any player this season (well, and the April/Ollie conglomerate). I have been waiting for this ever since he Judased Brian. Dan didn't make a fool out of him - Ollie did that to himself. If Dan & Keesha make it to the end, that would make me so happy!

I don't understand the overwhelming loathing of Jerry...I remember the year Evil Dick was on, and the majority just loved him and his daughter, and he treated the house like crap, and to their faces....and jerry seemingly does the same thing (though I don't think to the magnitude that Dick did) and he is hated for it...I don't get it.

Now, if I'm being honest Dan is my favorite player, I used to like jerry..but Ive switched more to Dan and Renny (which is funny since I didn't like Renny much at the beginning) but I don't know why Dick was loved by so many for his actions..and jerry loathed by so many..I feel like some of its unfair..

mostly, everyone is playing the game..and nobody knows what these people are like in their real lives, usually my guess is they are totally different and some of the things they do in the house, they wouldn't do in their normal life, but I can imagine that your there..and in game play mode..you do things out of character for you..I can even believe that Evil Dick isn't completely cruel and actually evil in real life haha

I've never been one to agree with the majority haha and I will admit to be vocally defensive of Jerry since the beginning..only because I tent to support the person that is the underdog and the least liked..ive always been that way, on The Amazing Race I always root for the person least likely to win lol
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 08-29-2008 at 01:42 AM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fan

I hated ED too. He was such an ass. You can always tell the one's who take it too personal, and too serious are the ones who don't have much of an excited life outside of BB

Anyway:
    Best case scenario, as much as I love him, Memphis goes home, and there is atleast one vote for Dan in the jury house. If I think about it, I think a Dan and Jerry final wouldn't be so bad, I mean I believe that Keesha, Renny, Memphis, and LIBRA (her and Dan were on good terms when she left) might vote for Dan over Jerry. April, Ollie and Michelle, we know would vote Jerry. Libra would really be the swing vote, and seeing how much she and Keesha hated April, they might not vote her way, just becuase it's HER way

I agree about ED, what I never understood was why wasn't he reprimanded for pouring that drink on Jen's head? I know she took his cigarettes and BB gave them back to him. WTH??? I hope they don't show April and Ollie in the sequester house doing what they did in the BB house.

I saw Michelle's exit differently. The crowd was clapping and cheering "at" her for being evicted, not "with" her, as in "we love you" . I too couldn't stand ED or his nerve grating daughter. Jerry though should know better at his age and being a former marine. I'm not saying ED should get a pass and he's certainly old enough to act better but Jerry is just an embarrassment at times. He's a great-grandfather for pete's sake. Glad Ollie and Michelle are gone. Things will get uglier as the alliance is forced to turn on each other. I hope they still understand that it's a game. A concept Ollie, Michelle and April can't grasp. Even Libra, with all her faults, understands it's just a game.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Regular

Finally watched all of last nights episode. Truly one of the best ever.

Go Dan!!!!

That was one of my favourite BB episodes ever! Dan is playing such a great game, I hope he goes all the way to the end.

+ Reply to Thread