+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;3181493;
    Thank you Gagi and JustJuls for that link - my son and I were so happy to get to see it tonight .... and what a night it was!!! It was perfect .... just perfect!
    It was all JustJuls. I got to see most of it - except when the feeds froze. Like during the second vote! I just about died!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Juls, you made my whole evening! Iguanachocolate, thank you for asking if I wanted to see it live. Mr buglover even sat at the computer with me just to see Michelle leave and then Ollie! It made us so happy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Wow, I feel a bit sorry for Libra, she is now stuck in a house with the love bunnies and Michelle. They probably won't come out of their bedroom and she will be stuck with Michelle who hates her guts and at best talks like a broken record. I never thought I would have sympathy for Libra, but damn girl, she is in for a world of hurt this next week.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3181636;
    Wow, I feel a bit sorry for Libra, she is now stuck in a house with the love bunnies and Michelle. They probably won't come out of their bedroom and she will be stuck with Michelle who hates her guts and at best talks like a broken record. I never thought I would have sympathy for Libra, but damn girl, she is in for a world of hurt this next week.
    I know, AsIs. I really feel sorry for her. First, a whole week of having to listen to April's non-sense, and then the next two people joining them is Michelle and Ollie. While I am overly excited about it, poor Libra...

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3181529;
    It was all JustJuls. I got to see most of it - except when the feeds froze. Like during the second vote! I just about died!

Hey I have it on dvr and make you a copy! pm me if you want it.

I know I'm a little late to be joining this conversation, but has anyone mentioned about how Julie told Michelle that Dan is NOT a plant in the house???
    To me, that is information that she shouldn't be giving... Michelle came up with the idea on her own, and now that Julie has told her the truth it might affect her final vote. I think that's a bit over the line.

I just joined in, I know everything but is there a new HOH after the second eviction?

FORT Newbie

I can't believe it. It took 10 seasons but this is actually the first time that one of my favorites might win! There's a 4 in 5 shot that I'll be happy with a winner! This night I wasn't expecting much, I knew Michelle would be gone but I was sure that either Jerry or Ollie were going to win the HOH cause when things go good for me in the house, there's ALWAYS that one HOH that screws everything up. But not this time, yippee!! Great episode!

And I was fully expecting Julie to be like "Keesha, you've run out of time and have thus disqualified yourself," or something to that effect since she kept saying "I need an answer" over and over again. Thank God that didn't happen.

Whew...what a night! I missed the show - but thanks to all you folks - the play be play was enough to send me off to bed with a smile. Oh and thank to MFWalkoff, I have a new signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe;3181713;
    I know I'm a little late to be joining this conversation, but has anyone mentioned about how Julie told Michelle that Dan is NOT a plant in the house???
    To me, that is information that she shouldn't be giving... Michelle came up with the idea on her own, and now that Julie has told her the truth it might affect her final vote. I think that's a bit over the line.
    I think it would be more wrong if they didn't. It's a lie and for CBS to allow it to grow and fester would be even more wrong.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread