+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3178641;
    Yes michelle you are stupid and we hate you. I wish you knew if you came in dead last in the phone call poll. UGG and your nasty big mouth makes me ashamed you are a girl. I don't care what your heritage is, you have a nasty ugly mouth
    Oh my god! hahaha

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting situation Dan has on his hands.......he has the houseguests in the palm of his hand!!! Admirable play! They all followed him like he was The Pied Piper and they were the rats!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3178622;
    I tried as soon as they announced it and it was messed up already---rigged, rigged!!!!
    I kept trying and finally made it through the whole thing. There are so many questions that they can't possibly use all of them.
    Love lives forever <3

I just did the poll. I kept looking for something that said "vote" but finally tried "poll," and that is what they were talking about. Not a well-marked site! And all the flash is annoying.

But the worst part is that for the first part of tonight's show, some other stupid show was playing. I almost deleted the whole thing but decided to fast forward, and finally it started 15 minutes late. Why would they do that? Did anyone in any other time zone get to see the whole thing? Ours did not even show the veto ceremony. When it showed at the beginning that Dan was going to "have them play high stakes roulette for the veto," they never actually showed that part!

I thought from the beginning of the season that Dan would make it interesting, and suffered through weeks of obnoxious people just waiting for them to get weeded out, and now finally Dan was in charge but they didn't show it all. What the ?? I hate watching video on the computer, but now I'm going to have to watch the rest of the episode on their web site.

Quote Originally Posted by freshMeat;3178555;
    Dan is pure genius!
    Thanks. I said that last time ("brilliant") when half of the posters were saying how stupid he was. Guess everyone is on board now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3178482;
    it's official
    Ollie's new name is DUMMY!
    ... And last time I called Ollie a "dum dum."
    Last edited by Harvest; 08-27-2008 at 03:02 AM.

I don't know if this has been said, but I think the fact that they showed Ollie and his temper tantrum indicates something will happen on Thursday that will penalize him for his bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3178883;
    But the worst part is that for the first part of tonight's show, some other stupid show was playing. I almost deleted the whole thing but decided to fast forward, and finally it started 15 minutes late. Why would they do that? Did anyone in any other time zone get to see the whole thing?
    I am Mountain time and it started late here, too. We got to see the whole thing, though. It was because of the Democratic National Convention. I guess no one wanted to cut off Hillary Clinton for Big Brother.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I just had a chance to watch last night's episode and I'm confused. What bet did Ollie lose that justified Dan putting up Michelle? Ollie said Renny's name because Dan asked him too. I know Dan intended to put Michelle up but I don't see where in his Russian roulette for nominations that Ollie did anything against what Dan asked. I'm not an Ollie fan but I can't help but feel sorry for him for trusting in Dan so much. Yeah, he got played, but still...He did what was asked of him. Anyway, if anyone can explain what Dan meant that would be great.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3179768;
    I just had a chance to watch last night's episode and I'm confused. What bet did Ollie lose that justified Dan putting up Michelle? Ollie said Renny's name because Dan asked him too. I know Dan intended to put Michelle up but I don't see where in his Russian roulette for nominations that Ollie did anything against what Dan asked. I'm not an Ollie fan but I can't help but feel sorry for him for trusting in Dan so much. Yeah, he got played, but still...He did what was asked of him. Anyway, if anyone can explain what Dan meant that would be great.
    Dan didn't mean literally a bet. He meant that Ollie bet on him staying true to the deal...which he didn't, and in turn, Ollie lost the "bet". That's what he meant by that whole little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;3180004;
    Dan didn't mean literally a bet. He meant that Ollie bet on him staying true to the deal...which he didn't, and in turn, Ollie lost the "bet". That's what he meant by that whole little thing.
    Ok, thanks! I thought there was something I missed. Things should be very interesting tonight.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread