+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 8/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by The Matchmaker;3172072;
    Can someone tell me how a double eviction happens. Does that mean that there isn't a vote the only control is the veto?
    The live eviction will happen as it does every week, only earlier in the show. Then a quick HOH comp will take place, followed immediately by a quick POV comp and ceremony, followed by the another live vote, and then the second HOH comp. So, basically, a full week's worth of comps are shrunk down in to about 15-20 mins, without the opportunity to really campaign to save yourself.

I like how April recited Angie's speech just about word for word. I'm so glad that skank is gone.

By the way, judging from all these peoples homes when they show the familes every week, it doesn't appear too many of them are hard up for any money, they all seem to be living quite comfortably.

Whoohoo!!!!! April's gone, good thing too cause it's another endurance HoH, time for another happy dance, hehe.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Who are you voting for to get the phone call? I voted for Keesha.

FORT Fanatic

I'm so glad April is gone! Can't stand her. Get rid of Jerry, Ollie & Michelle and I might actually like the winner of BB or a change ! I know most people seem to like Renny but she bugs me. She always rambles on when asked a question instead of just giving a simple answer.

This would be a good week for Dan or Memphis to win HOH. Put Jerry up again & get rid of him.

I am soo happy April is gone. I wish I was fly on the wall when she gets to the house with Libra. Here is my order of eviction that I would like to see happen: Ollie, Jerry, Michelle, Renny, Memphis. Leaving Dan and Keeisha to in the final two with Dan winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3172805;
    Who are you voting for to get the phone call? I voted for Keesha.
    I voted for Renny.

As far as evictions go, here is the order I would prefer:
    Ollie, Jerry, Memphis, Michelle, and Keesha (as much as I love her) Leaving Dan and Renny the final two, I'd be happy if either one won but probably would prefer Renny just because she is older and it would be a nice change.
    Last edited by luvsginger; 08-22-2008 at 10:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread