+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 8/19 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 8/19 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I'm glad that somebody else sees that Memphis needs to go. His arrogance is beyond the pale.

Wonder if Renny plays poker. She definitely knows how to use a poker face. Bless her heart, she has to have one of the most hideous voices around! Jerry's voice makes it sound like he's 120 years one, but Renny's voice is just downright ugly-sounding.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Heh well Memphis is definitely more of a threat than Ollie, poor Ollie thinks he was spared because of his intellect, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3170357;
    Bless her heart, she has to have one of the most hideous voices around!
    I can tell you are a southern gal.

I agree, I can't stand her voice. It about broke my tv every time she called for the beginning of a ceremony or a game.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well, I left out a part of the phrase, "Bless her little pea-pickin' heart..."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

While I'm not a fan of Renny's voice, it kind of fits her. On the other hand, listening to Michelle host the POV last night was extremely irritating. That girl just annoys me to no end.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;3169979;
    man, only 4 pages tonight, what happened? everybody watching the Olympics or something?
    i've been sick and slept right through it! i'm getting to watch it online now.

Seems like Michelle is not really on anyone's radar right now. They're all distracted by April/Ollie/Jerry. I'd like to see her whiny, cantankerous butt put under some pressure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345