+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/10 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

My God, these people are insane. INSANE!!!!
    There's Michelle stomping around in her silver shoes with her big mane of hair, screaming and shouting from all the females, Jerry saying Dan should burn in hell because he lied and changed his vote.
    Burn in hell? That's a bit strong isn't it?
    Jerry really irritates me.
    As someone pointed out in another thread, he injects himself into every argument and whenever there's shouting he comes along and starts bellowing.
    Ugh, he's insufferable.
    Michelle's screaming about people lying, then goes in to see Dan and says you have to "lie, cheat and steal in this game".
    Oh, so it's ok to lie as long as you don't lie to her or anyone she's alligned with?
    Same with Jerry. It's ok for him to betray Brian, but no one better betray him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am just now catching up on the episode online. I loved loved loved Memphis' diss of April for kissing butt and being fake in the HOH room when Michelle got her key!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Can someone tell me what it was Memphis said about popping someone in the mouth? He was talking about Jerry mouthing off about religion. I dont remember what he said but I would like to use it as my sig!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Michelle annoys the heck out of me. She should straighten her hair daily by the way. And it nice to see Jen, Matt and Jun. Three of my fav HG's. I predict that Ollie and Renny will be in the final two. Does Ollie actually ever do ANYTHING besides April? He's incredible boring...a dissapointment for Minnesota.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I did notice that all Ollie does is follow April....and sit back and listen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;3163159;
    And it nice to see Jen
    Ugh no, it was horrid to see Jen, it made me sick to my stomach, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread