+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 8/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm soooo glad Jessie is gone, he drove me crazy! It was funny he said that was first time (in the house) someone called him arrogant?! I had that thought from the first day.

I guess it's good someone from the other side won HOH so they can continue to stir things up. Michelle has 4 targets so they better get their puckers ready!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I'm prayin for Libra or Keesha to be voted out, here's hoping everything turns out.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3159879;
    Agree.. but I think it also says something about the person Jessie was in the house for them to say what they said, and how they said it.

Exactly!

Did Julie Chen tell Jessie that Dan was America's Player during the Early Show? I can't find it anywhere on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3160335;
    Did Julie Chen tell Jessie that Dan was America's Player during the Early Show? I can't find it anywhere on this forum.
    Yes she did. They must have taped it right after the live show was over, the audience was still there and he still seemed in complete shock and denial. The whole thing lasted about a minute. As soon as she said there was an AP, he guessed it was Dan. He didn't know that it was only for a week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3160335;
    I didn't watch it, but I read on another site that she did tell Jessie on the Early Show about America's Player.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I don't get why Jessie was hated, but I am so glad Memphis got America's vote, pretty much.

+ Reply to Thread