+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3154525;
    A hot bod can be a quick turn-on for me too, but when it comes with a self-absorbed, bratty personality, suddenly it doesn't seem so hot anymore. You can blame it on his youth, but I see a 22 year old who talks and acts like a 15 year old. He can be funny and sweet, but he can also be completely rude and a little creepy.

Anyway, overdeveloped muscleboys aren't my type. I prefer something that's trim, but more human than comic book drawing.

And Renny is a hoot, plain and simple. I'm glad they found her, she's a type of person we haven't seen as much before on this show. I like her
    I absolutely agree with you. Renny is a beautiful middle aged woman who certainly acts her age. Too bad Jesse doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants10989;3154383;
    No, legend has it that Elvis shot his television when he got angry.
    Heh that's very true, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hypnoboy;3154545;
    Based on tonight's show, my wife and I have determined that Keesha is quite easily one of the dumbest players to ever play this game. She has a chance to get rid of some people who she acknowledged were coming for her, and then the very next day she's saying, "Oh, gee... I should have gotten (not a word) her out when I had the chance!"

"I'm not DUMB you guys!!!!"

Yes. You are.
    Heh Keesha the dumbass is gonna go bu-bye soon, don't worry and when she does I'll be doing the happy dance, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3154566;

Why didn't Michelle go ballistic on April for nominating Jessie? Clearly April said she wouldn't nominate Jessie if Michelle quit the HOH competition.
    I wondered that myself but at the end of the show Michelle said something to the effect of "April only said that Jessie wasn't her target this week".
    CYA

There really isn't anyone in the house I care to see win the money. Maybe Dan but that's about it. Keesha was dead-set on everyone sticking to who she wanted out but now all of a sudden she doesn't think anything of it if she decides to go against who April wants out. I'd like to see Jessie stay only for the fact that he gets rid of them for being so stupid.

I think CBS brought back AP because even they see how boring this season is. I don't like all the stupid twists of the past several seasons where people knew each other before coming into the house but the show could keep it interesting by making them win their gym equipment, sauna, grill, or microwave like they did in the past.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3154662;
    I wondered that myself but at the end of the show Michelle said something to the effect of "April only said that Jessie wasn't her target this week".
    Certain I had seen April promise Michelle she would not nominate Jessie, I went back to transcribe what was said between April and Michelle. Here is what was said...

April: Michelle, I'll keep Jessie in the game too.

Michelle: Hey! You're not going to put me or Jessie up?

April: Of course not!

Michelle: Promise me? Swear?

April: I swear!

(later)Michelle to Jessie: She promised me she wasn't gonna put you and me up.
    Last edited by lildago; 08-04-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3154729;
    Certain I had seen April promise Michelle she would not nominate Jessie, I went back to transcribe what was said between April and Michelle. Here is what was said...

April: Michelle, I'll keep Jessie in the game too.

Michelle: Hey! You're not going to put me or Jessie up?

April: Of course not!

Michelle: Promise me? Swear?

April: I swear!

(later)Michelle to Jessie: She promised me she wasn't gonna put you and me up.

I'm with you, I'm a Keesha fan..just not her alliance fun. I think Keesha has the guts to turn the house upside down and I feel she has more potential to do more damage. I think she'll regret her alliance with April and Ollie and cast another stone their way! I'm tired of these HGs playing it safe.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have to admit that I am with all of the people who see no one to root for this season. Not one single soul, really.... Dan seems to be the least unlikable ....we'll see how long that lasts.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My favorite is without a doubt, Keesha! I just really can't stand her alliance, and it sucks because she will definitely keep her word.
    I am kind of hoping for the other side of the house to break her alliance down, by going after Ollie, Jerry and Libra, especially.

And the second April said she would nominate Keesha because she was talking to Memphis made her from the bottom of my list, to the middle, way back down to the bottom. April really pisses me off.

+ Reply to Thread