+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3150181;
    phoenix: As you well know from politics, 'American' can do a tremendous amount of damage in one day, let alone one week.

I was under the impression the AP only had the choice of turning the position down. Not following through with America's requests. I also get the impression the AP position will be offered after the eviction, so if Angie gets to be AP then it's because Jessie was voted out. Like you, I only watch the broadcast shows. I only know what they choose to show us. That's what I base all of my opinions on.
    Hey man, how are ya. Miss you in the election thread. As for BB, I not sure that they said that the person selected for AP is on the block and voted out that person would be save and the other person on the block will be evicted. But I'm pretty sure they have a choice in deciding which task to take. But I can be wrong.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;3150404;
    Hey man, how are ya. Miss you in the election thread. As for BB, I not sure that they said that the person selected for AP is on the block and voted out that person would be save and the other person on the block will be evicted. But I'm pretty sure they have a choice in deciding which task to take. But I can be wrong.
    This is AP for one week, they DO NOT have to take it. They can turn it down. If the person who does get the most votes IS VOTED OUT.. the person with the next highest votes has the chance to be the AP, if they take it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

I think the AP deal is that if the person selected by America is evicted this week (most likely Angie... thanks, Danisha! ), then the person with the second most votes will have the opportunity to play as America's Player for the week.

That person will most likely not be announced until Sunday as they will have to wait until after the eviction to announce it to the "winning houseguest".

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread