+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 7/27 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

If any of them had a brain, they'd keep Libra around until the end. She's the perfect person to be sitting beside in the F2.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

• Keesha turns on her alliance and puts up April and Libra = she's a traitor who can't be trusted. No one is going to align themselves with her in the future. And if they do, it will be for only one vote.
    • Keesha stays with her alliance = she has somebody on her side. For how long? Who knows, but certainly longer than she would with any other alliance in the house.
    • An 8 out of 10 person alliance isn't an alliance = it's a mob, and, mobs disperse and go back to their own after the lynching.

Libra/April/Ollie will need her vote for a few weeks. They won't turn on her until they have to. In the meantime, Keesha still has her integrity. She didn't go back on her alliance with either Brian, Steve or Angie. Later, when it's obvious her alliance is coming after her, she'll be able to approach others and give them her word without them doubting her. Being able to say you've stuck to your word is the most valuable commodity in the BB household.

I believe Keesha did what was best for Keesha. (Jessie's nomination aside) And, in this game, you've got to do what is best for yourself, not for the viewers.

I love Angie, but, she dug her own grave. It was an act of monumental stupidity to try and save Brian's a$$. He screwed up. It was his burden to bear. Angie broke the cardinal rule in the BB game, don't allow emotion, particularly first instinct emotion, to cloud your judgment. Putting Keesha on the spot by asking her to go against her alliance for a guy who was playing every side against the other was to be Angie's undoing. Keesha would only be mimicking that mistake by going against her alliance and trying to save Angie.

Keesha may not be the quickest hamster in the cage, but she's no dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3147092;
    If any of them had a brain, they'd keep Libra around until the end. She's the perfect person to be sitting beside in the F2.
    Nnnnnnnnnooooooo. You have a great point but I don't think I could stand a couple more months of Libra.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Heh let's just wait and see but if Keesha doesn't end up backdooring Libra I'm sayin bu-bye in advance right here and now to the airhead that is Keesha, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Of course it would be not too smart for Keesha to put her up, but I can't stand Libra and her silly social climber T-shirts... all fingers are crossed for the backdoor...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3146714;
    I don't think she ever considered putting Libra up as an option. Even after Jessie's impassioned plea, I don't think she was even nudged in that direction. I believe that, from the moment she got HOH, she was focused on choosing someone from outside her alliance.

As to why she chose Angie... who knows. As a male I am wholly unqualified to guess what goes on the mind of any woman.

I'd reword that to say "...after Jessie's blatantly, bold command...". How dare he talk to her like that??!! That would have been enough to make me roll on him right then and there. Jack-arse.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread