+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother's live eviction show returns to Thursday!

Big Brother's live eviction show returns to Thursday!

Breaking News - "BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY" AND "GREATEST AMERICAN DOG" SWITCHING TIME PERIODS | TheFutonCritic.com

[07.25.08 - 03:18 PM]

"BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY" AND "GREATEST AMERICAN DOG" SWITCHING TIME PERIODS

Released by CBS
    [NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBS PROGRAM ADVISORY -- "BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY" AND "GREATEST AMERICAN DOG" SWITCHING TIME PERIODS

"Big Brother" Live Eviction Show Returns to its Regular Summer Thursday 8:00 PM Time Period

BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY will move to Thursday, beginning next week, switching time periods with GREATEST AMERICAN DOG.

The switch returns the weekly BIG BROTHER live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, to its familiar summer Thursday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period, effective July 31.

This week's Wednesday broadcast (4.1/07, 6.22m) improved on the previous week's premiere by +5% in households (from 3.9/07), +13% in adults 25-54 (2.6/08 from 2.3/07), +17% in adults 18-49 (2.1/07 from 1.8/06) and added +460,000 viewers (from 5.76m, +8%).

In its three broadcasts, GREATEST AMERICAN DOG is averaging 4.9/09 in households, 7.52 million viewers, 2.4/08 in adults 25-54 and 1.8/06 in adults 18-49. GREATEST AMERICAN DOG's move to Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) is effective July 30.

Yay, I hated the eviction on Wednesday nights!

Chris

Re: Big Brother's live eviction show returns to Thursday!

Uh oh. I better check my DVR schedule. Thanks for the heads up.

Hmm my DVR does not have the change yet but I watch both shows so I guess I am safe.

Yay! Now I don't have to wait to watch Wed's BB on the internet since it's on at the same time as SYTYCD.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

good the old schedule was better anyway..

hasn't been Thursday since bb6 i think..

So is the time change starting this coming week, for sure?
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Yes, 8PM this Thursday (7/31) will be the first Thursday eviction show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3145432;
    Yes, 8PM this Thursday (7/31) will be the first Thursday eviction show.
    Sweet. Now it won't conflict with SYTYCD. This makes me very happy .
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by earthdog#2;3145387;
    good the old schedule was better anyway..

hasn't been Thursday since bb6 i think..
    Actually, if I'm not mistaken, it was only changed to Wednesday for last winter's BB9 edition.

Chris

I thought it was on Wednesday for BB8 as well. I could be wrong, though. Wouldn't be the first time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I didn't want to start a new thread for this so,

[07.29.08 - 01:07 PM]
    "BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER"
    Released by CBS
    [NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS JUST IN...

From CBS Entertainment...

"BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER"

Viewers To Vote For The Houseguest Who Will Be Offered The Chance To Do America's Bidding For One Week And Win Up To $20,000

July 29, 2008 - BIG BROTHER 10 will bring back the popular America's Player segment that debuted in "Big Brother 8," in which viewers will have the opportunity to vote to decide which current Houseguest will be given the chance to be the new America's Player on Tuesday, July 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

The Houseguest with the most votes will be offered the chance to become America's Player for one week. If they accept, they will do America's bidding and will have the opportunity to win a total of $20,000. They will be asked to make moves that are both personal and strategic, from getting certain Houseguests nominated for eviction to convincing their fellow Houseguests to vote for who America wants out of the house. Most importantly, they can never tell anyone in the house that they are working on behalf of viewers and they need to be careful... because, just like their fellow Houseguests, they can be voted out at any time. Viewers will be able to vote on cbs.com or via text messaging from their mobile phone.

BIG BROTHER 10 is broadcast three nights weekly, on Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    Source: Breaking News - "BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER" | TheFutonCritic.com
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-29-2008 at 08:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast