+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 7/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 7/22 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3141309;
    Jessie is Cocky
    I thought he was a Tool, wait im confused.

*grin*
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3141310;
    You know what steroids do--he may not be so "cocky"
    *snerkle!*

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think Michelle did exactly the right thing, for her. I wish she would have caused Libra to be put on the block, but it would have been a bad move for Michelle. She's pretty solid in the only firm alliance at this point. Libra, April, Ollie and Michelle. The 4 of them are clearly driving the actions of the game, at this point. And, they seem smart enough to keep on that course. I don't like them, but it's hard to ignore their power.

The way I saw it, Jerry used the wrong words when he confronted Libra. He told Libra that she said that she thought that the old people on her team were "slow." When Renny was telling him about her comments, she said she was "talking trash" about the old people, never using the words "slow" (at least I think, that's the way I remember it). So that fight with Jerry vs. Libra vs. Renny was just unneeded. Though I must say, it was very entertaining.

Loving Keesha and Angie. I like Steven also, but he's doomed. Only a miracle will save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3141478;
    I think Michelle did exactly the right thing, for her. I wish she would have caused Libra to be put on the block, but it would have been a bad move for Michelle. She's pretty solid in the only firm alliance at this point. Libra, April, Ollie and Michelle. The 4 of them are clearly driving the actions of the game, at this point. And, they seem smart enough to keep on that course. I don't like them, but it's hard to ignore their power.
    Totally agree. From her point of view, it wasn't a good move for her at all. She would just be making enemies with some of the people that are on her side.

But as for me, I would have loved for her to use the POV. It would have been great seeing Libra up for eviction because she probably would have been evicted.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Jerry deliberatelly added the word "slow" to get the girls in a fight. When he passed the guys in the kitchen, he said "I know what I'm doing". The fight was not unneeded, it was set up by Jerry.
    isn't it all just elemental?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pms59;3141167;
    I hate "metro" men. "ReaL" men don't polish their toe nails!

Were my eyes deceiving me, or was that pale pink polish?

I think Michelle was smart enough not to make an emotional play...which is what putting Libra up would have been. Emotional playing is what always causes people trouble. Keep your head in the game, and your heart out of it.

Impressive, Michelle! That took some strength!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 07-23-2008 at 01:16 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Heh let's give it up for Michelle, she's ginormous tool #2, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Did you read the thread about Jen's interviews with the contestants before they went in the house? Libra said she wanted everyone to know she does not suffer from ABWS ("angry black woman syndrome"). This episode would beg to differ.

And Jerry's catty remarks when he was dishing with the girls were so unseemly, especially coming from a 70+-year-old man.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3141310;
    You know what steroids do--he may not be so "cocky"
    That might explain why Jessie is so defensive and constantly demanding "respect" in his big baby way - he is compensating for something.

+ Reply to Thread