+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 7/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

So, so, so happy that Brian was put up on the block! That definitely put a smile on my face. And if he gets voted off tomorrow, then that will make me smile even more.

I'm starting to like quite a few people. April, Libra, and Ollie I'm starting to like. I'm kind of shocked that I'm starting to like Ollie because pre-show, I really thought I wouldn't. But as for now, Angie and Michelle will remain the only two people from BB in my signature only because they were my pre-show favorites.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3132914;
    lol Libra says Brian was a mystery and now he's history
    Yeah, I cracked up on that statement as well. I am beginning to like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelli4814;3133130;
    Yes it sucks. I can't remember being upset at the first evictee like I am with Brian. He is 98% of the fun in the house. But, he did this to himself. If he wasn't so cocky then Memphis would have gone up and be voted out.
    Brian definitely did this to himself. As Libra rightly noticed, Brian was trying so hard (too hard) to be this season's Dr. Will, and it backfired on him big-time. If he had just shut up and quite telling everyone who would stand still that Jerry was doing what he told him to do, he might not have been put up on the block.

I like Brian, but he was getting more than just a little full of himself last night...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3133547;
    Brian definitely did this to himself. As Libra rightly noticed, Brian was trying so hard (too hard) to be this season's Dr. Will, and it backfired on him big-time. If he had just shut up and quite telling everyone who would stand still that Jerry was doing what he told him to do, he might not have been put up on the block.

Yep, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut.....and there are some people in the house that seem to be pretty sharp and he made it easy for them to put the pieces together. More power to the girls. Libra seems to be very observant and smart. I thought they played this out perfectly. I really enjoyed last night.

And even after Brian is gone, I think there are going to be some strong personalities come through.
    I'm looking forward to a fun summer!

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3132765;
    Oh my god, Renny's voice is so annoying! We're only 10 minutes into the episode and it's already making my head explode!
    I'm actually muting my sound when she's talking. And she's talks A LOT! Don't know if I can move that fast!

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean;3133110;
    I agree!! They should have sent maybe two of the g i r l s Jerry trusts most. Maybe Libra and April.

They completely verbally attacked him. It probably took some time for him to focus on what they were telling him...

And the Military thing means a lot to Jerry because he is true to his word.
    Yeah, definitely Libra. She's already getting the "secret girls against the guys" thing going. Like it's not tried on every show there is. A couple of these hampsters are fun to watch and a couple will be fun to watch suffer. Could be a much better season than that last pathetic one.

I'm really happy there are no couples/siblings/enemies/all star shenanigans this time (so far). They're always so contrived and lame...

Ollie pretty much destroyed any chance to be trusted by anyone in the first week; let's see how he plays it.

+ Reply to Thread