+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother House Calls (CBS.com)

FORT Regular

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

Ollie would make the same deal at that point b/c he had no other choice. He didn't think Dan would honor any of it. He could have hung on a little longer, but not much.

FORT Regular

Now he's bringing up Dan's coat too. GET OVER IT!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3182767;
    Someone said she wanted a showmace--is that why she threw herself at Jessie so hard?
    I seem to remeber that she even told Jesse that she was hoping to have a showmance. So pathetically desperate.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I wish someone would point out to him that in almost every season of BB there has been an endurance comp that involved WATER.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

ollie says that he never trusted dan with any of the parts of the deal.
    (i love how they rewrite history...if he hadn't trusted dan, then why was he so upset?)

that whole conversation after the POV where Dan was like "it's a game" and Ollie was like "A game? You like to play games?" was so incredibly dumb, i hope that innane conversation comes back to haunt him.

What did you think about Dan's Russian Roulette game? You should have said Keesha instead of Renny.
    Ollie: Dan threatened me that if I hadn't said Renny, he would have put me up. He blackmailed me.

Are you really in love with April? Will you move in with her when the show is finished? Are you worried about what your family is going to say?
    Ollie: I don't think my family will have a problem with April, they will love her and be happy with whoever I'm happy with. Not "in love" but close and I like her.

FORT Regular

Question: What would your family think of your relationship with April.

Answer: His family would just love April. She's absolutely positively wonderful. (I don't think that he gets that the point of the question is "What will your family think about you boinking April in front of America")

So, April is your first official girlfriend...that's pretty cool.

Q - Do you think you isolated yourself in the game with April and did that hurt you?
    O - No, I would have done everything the same way.
    (brilliant)

what's the deal with Ollie and his inconsitent volume levels... his speech just jumps all over the place

FORT Regular

I feel almost (but not quite) sorry for Ollie. April is going to break his heart.

Q - When you lost control, I thought that was inappropriate...are you concerned about what your family will think about your temper tantrum?
    O - I'm human and I get upset, I was lied to and I got upset, I shouldn't have to just go suck on a lolly pop, I can express my anger.

+ Reply to Thread