+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

  1. #31
    BB Addict ThinkPink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    A good little read... I still hate Jen, but it was interesting to read her views.. I agree with her about Dan, he is so far my least fav... and she really blew it with the Renny one, lol.. everyone will like her? I think its the opposite! and not because I want it to be, I like Renny, I think she would be massively entertaining...

  2. #32
    Walking on Air astrotronix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    I love and miss Jen
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

  3. #33
    Real Women Hate ED Truce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,522

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;3130660;
    I love and miss Jen
    Me too.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

  4. #34
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3130639;
    A good little read... I still hate Jen, but it was interesting to read her views.. I agree with her about Dan, he is so far my least fav... and she really blew it with the Renny one, lol.. everyone will like her? I think its the opposite! and not because I want it to be, I like Renny, I think she would be massively entertaining...
    i think renny just interviews well, but then the REAL her came out once she was in the house.

  5. #35
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Still hate Jen, myself, but I will give her credit for being marginally sharper than she came across originally. Still not fully sharp, though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  6. #36
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,399

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3131441;
    I will give her credit for being marginally sharper than she came across originally.
    Can you say ghost writer?

  7. #37
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3131486;
    Can you say ghost writer?
    Good point. Apparently I'm not quite as sharp as I think I am .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  8. #38
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,399

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3131566;
    Good point. Apparently I'm not quite as sharp as I think I am .
    Yes you are. You're just too trusting.

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3131349;
    i think renny just interviews well, but then the REAL her came out once she was in the house.
    I agree. I can totally see how outside of the house, one on one, Renny could be very likable. But inside the house, she's working WAY too hard to stand out and be noticed.

  10. #40
    Walking on Air astrotronix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: BB8 Jen's take on the BB10 HG's

    Quote Originally Posted by Truce;3130670;
    Me too.
    Looks like we have good taste in house guests

    And Jen was right on with most of the houseguests.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.