Jessie

Keesha

Libra

Memphis

Michelle

Ollie

Renny

Steven

Diane Henry (BB5/BB7) and Sarah Wulfeck (she's with CBS2.com) interviewed everyone. I'm still currently on Angie's interview, but I've read that Diane won't stop asking about the orgy last year. I've only watched 2 minutes of Angie's interview, and yes, Diane already asked about the orgy!

Diane may quite possibly be the worst interviewer ever.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Cast Interviews on CBS2.com

I finished watching the first four. I really like the two girls even more now. As for the two guys... meh.

Angie is my favorite. She seems like a really cool chick. April is actually kind of funny. I loved it when she admitted to having a crush on Howie at the end of the video! That was hilarious. Howie would definitely go for her.

Brian is okay, nothing to impressive. Didn't make me laugh, didn't make me like him. Dan, I dislike him even more now. I loved it when Diane brought up the Hillary Clinton thing and then she said, "Can you say 'di*k'?"
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I watched Steven's, and it appears to be raw/unedited footage. 2 minutes in, they started over. Also the audio is all over the place. Strange...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I only watched a minute or two from each one...and you're right, Diane is the worst interviewer on the face of the earth. I loved the shocked looks on most of their faces when she asked if they'd participate in a pool orgy.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3119294;
    I only watched a minute or two from each one...and you're right, Diane is the worst interviewer on the face of the earth. I loved the shocked looks on most of their faces when she asked if they'd participate in a pool orgy.
    She just wouldn't stop about that pool orgy, would she?

I miss Diane
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I finished watching all of them. The girls impressed me way more than the guys did.

Renny is hilarious. I like her already. I also liked Michelle's interview.

+ Reply to Thread