+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renny - BB10

Re: Renny - BB10

Renny has changed her strategy and has let the "kids" rant and rave about each other. I loved how she hung in there literally at that wall challenge! I think she's seen that she does better if she quietly manipulates a few of her trusted friends in the house. Laying low does her a lot of good. She's growing on me.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Like I said in Dan's thread, Renny's really grown on me, her and Dan our my favorites right now and Dan was the first one to console her when she got sad after Michelles's HoH room show off.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I was really sad to see Renny in tears after she got so emotional about her family. It would be wonderful if she won some kind of letter or phone call or contact through another challenge. I don't think she could win HOH. But it would rock if she did!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    both chicken george and natalie won hoh (ironically, in the same kind of competition), so there's still hope for renny!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3163917;
    both chicken george and natalie won hoh (ironically, in the same kind of competition), so there's still hope for renny!

So many of these HOH comps are blind luck, there is definitely hope for her to win. I think her reading her letter from home will be a real tear-jerker.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3164738;
    I think her reading her letter from home will be a real tear-jerker.
    you bet it will!!
    i found myself crying with her on the show the other night.

and you never know ... she really hung in there a looooong time on that wall. she could surprise us all and kick everyone's butt sometime.

WOO HOO! RENNY IS HOH! Who'da thunk it! I really hope she stands her ground and puts up who she wants out; I would think Jerry and maybe April. That would be good

Renny is a SCREWBALL!!! She was just dying to see her mother's photo because she missed her so. Well, I thought she must see her on a daily basis and was very attached. Then she says her parents are dead, and gets hysterical when she sees their photos! She is in need of counseling, and quickly!

I can't believe no one else thought it was just a little over the top. You would have thought they just died that day.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally do not agree.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;3169532;
    Renny is a SCREWBALL!!! She was just dying to see her mother's photo because she missed her so. Well, I thought she must see her on a daily basis and was very attached. Then she says her parents are dead, and gets hysterical when she sees their photos! She is in need of counseling, and quickly!

I can't believe no one else thought it was just a little over the top. You would have thought they just died that day.
    i see renny having been very close to her parents, especially her mother, and maybe those pictures where she can look at them everyday mean the world to her ... i thought it was sweet. (and i cried with her)

+ Reply to Thread